Chapter12🔞💦💦

Day gets very angry when ge see that itt is making love with another girl. "ittt" Day shouted and meen and itt get startlled. Meen quickly wears her top and also close her button of her shorts. Day takes itt's wrist and takes him out of the room.

"Day.D.Day please stop.. it's hurt me."itt shouted in pain but Day didn't say a word to him. Due to force used by Day, itt's bracelet which Itt is wearing break down and falls on the ground.

Day takes him into the red room, meen also runs behind them.." k.khun Day please stop" meen said in trembling voice.

Day: get out from here.... He shouted. Meen startled a little and looks at itt pittfuly and then she leaves the room.

Day: itt, I told you already never betrayed me. Why you do this with me..Ha why you played with my feelings haaa. Day shouted and removes ring from itt's fingers and keep it on drawer.

Now I show you what are the consequences of betraying me. I will fuck you untill you didn't get out of bed for 1to 2 days.

Day shouted and teares itt's clothes with force. Now itt is compltly naked. Day pushedp him on the bed. He takes out handcuffs from the drawer and locked itt's hands with handcuffs and also covered itt's eyes.

Now Day starts kissing itt forcefully. Itt didn't open his mouth but Day bite his lips so hard that that itt opened her mouth. Then Day put his tounge into itt's mouth and now their tounges interwined.

Day passionately kiss itt. He sucks itt's lips so hard . He also bite itt's's lips.He kiss itt with force some time . Then he removes his lips and he is panting with anger.

Now he starts kissing and sucking itt's body. He snuggling itt's white neck with his nose.

"Itt , you ever liked me or not. Tell me Day asked itt.

Noo I am straight and I never liked you . Itt answerd him in trembling voice. Day gets very angry and bite his neck with such a force that blood comes out.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh" itt shouted in pain.

Then Day lick the blood and then again suck his neck. Day also bite the other side of itt's neck . Day starts biting itt's body with extreme force.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. K.hun. agghhhhhhh please forgive me.... Itt yelled loudly... But Day didn't listened itt's pleading
He continously sucking itt's upper body.

Then his one hand grabs Itt's pennies. Ahhhhhhhhh " itt groaned loudly. He starts rubbing his pennies. Then he moving his hand up and down in fast pace. When itt is about cum Day stopped.

Ahhhhhh .. itt sheivered as he doesn't cum yet . His pennies is Throbbing for release. Day stands up from the bed and from cupboard he pickup something and he returned back..

He takes sex toys,and packets of condoms. He put pin on the top of itt's pennies. "Dayyyy. Please don't do that.. I'm begging u iam sorry... Itt shouted in pain.

Day didn't bothered at all and he kissing itt's body again . He kiss and sucked his nipples. He licks his nipple till they become very hard. Then he comes down and starts sucking his belly.

He licks around the navel area with his tounge then he again starts biting his itt's body. He kept leaving marks on itt's body.

He continously jerking itt's pennies harder and harder. Itt's body starts trembling. He can't able to release..

Ahhhh Dayyy...please.. i begggg you. I can't able to cum ..... .

"It is ur punishment for betraying me ittt. Day said in anger and attacked his lips agressively. His hand still rubbing itt's pennies