Chapter 10

Now Day and itt are boyfriends. Itt leaned his face towards Day for kiss Day smiled and kiss him back. Day gets call he tells ITT and leaves from there. Itt sighed and tell nick about it  . He see the bracelet and ring given by Day. " hmm, ring and bracelet is very beatiful. It seems qiuite expensive also. Then he dtraightly go to sun's room.

Day has to go to company due to urgent meeting and he also has to stayed there for one night also. So he go to sun's room to say him that he has to stayed at company.

Day: baby, papa has to go to company urgently and i also stayed ther tonight. Okay. Be good boy and if you want something tell uncle vick okay . he said to his son but he also see at itt.

Sun: okay papa, i promise i can't stubborn with anyon. HEsaid to his papa ans smiled softly. 

Day: okay sun, now iam leaving now , hmm. HE said and kiss sun on his forhead. Sun want something from his papa to he go to cupboard to get his i pad. At that time Day go to itt and whispered him softly.

" take care of yourself and sun, remembere, if you want to go anywhere call me"  Day said and take itt's and kiss softly on itt's wrist where itt is wearing the bracelet.

" papa" Sun shouted and DAY RETURNED to his normal place. " papa, i want these things, kindly bring these things for me. Sun goves list to his papa . Day smiled and nodded. THEN Day leaves for company.

Then around 5 pm in the evening itt takes sun to park near to house. When they reached there sun see many childrens of his age.

Sun gets happy and starts playing with them. Then they eat icecream and they have so much fun they returned around 8 pm.

Mr vick: itt and khun sun you returned back, good come and have dinner. Than both sun and itt eat dinner.

Next morning 🌅

Khun day returned around 4 am in morning. He go to his room and change clothes and take rest. Itt wakes up at 7 am . He brush and take bath. Then he goes sun to wake him up. After eating breakfast sun goes to school.

Itt wants to see the tiger. Then he remembered Day's warning. Then he goes to one of day subordinate.

Itt: mr June kindly take me to tiger's cage . I want to see tiger. Itt said .

( June is Day's. Subordinate who secretly like Day. He is very jealous of itt because he noticed that Day likes itt. June is the one who gives phone to Day when Day sits with itt).

June: okay itt. Please come ith me. June said in normal tone in order to hide his frustration. Then June takes itt to tiger cage.

Day wakes up and wear his robe. Then he goes to sun's room and see that sun is not in the room. So he go downstairs. Straightly goes into kitchen.

Day: mr vick where is Sun. Day asked him.

Mr vick: khun Day , khun sun goes to school. Itt goes and dropped khun sun to school. He said. Day nodded and drinks his black coffee.

// ITT, YOU THINK YOU ARE VERY CHARMING AND YOU CAN SNATCHED MY DAY FROM ME.. JUST WAIT AND WATCH. HEE😼😼)// June thinks in his mind.

June and itt are standing in front of cage. June noticed that whipped cream is awake and he comes slowly towards there direction.

June: itt,  just wait here , I just come back within 5 mints. Then June immediately leaves.

Day put his hand on his hand on his heart // I don't know why I feel restless// he said softly. Day immediately stand up and ask servant about itt.

Day: joe, do you see itt. Day asked

Joe: hmm khun I see itt is going to direction of of tiger cage. Joe said 8n low voice.

// I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY I FEEL RESTLESS// Day said to himself and runs towards cage. Seeing their boss runs, his subordinates also run behind him.

Grrrrrrrrrr. Roar of tiger 🐯 is heared.

"Itttt " Day shouted

"Itttt " Day shouted. Before tiger attacked itt, Day saved itt. Itt also get scared a little.

" itt ,are you okay. Do you get hurt anywhere. " Day asked him in worried tone.

No Day iam fine. Day sighed in relief.

" June, tell everyone to wait me in the hall " Day shouted.

" yes sir" June said in trembling voice. Then all hus bodyguards returned in the mansion.

Day comes back with itt in the mansion. Day is very angry. All his subordinates stands in the line. They all standing with their head down. .

" ahh who take itt to the tiger cage ahhh" Day shouted angrily. No one dare to say anything. They all trembling in fear.

Day goes to his subordinates.

" I asked again who takes him to cage. " Day shouted again and starts slapping subordinate in anger.

" Day please calm down" itt said .

" itt please, stay quiet" Day said itt in normal voice.

Then Day slapped second subordinate. Then June comes forward.

" khun Day it's me who take itt to tiger cage. " June said in trembling voice. He can't resist himself anymore.

Day goes to June and slaps him forcefully. June falls on the ground.

" ahh June why you do this haa. Day shouted in anger. Day pulls June and then slaps him again.  Blood starts coming from june lips .

" Day please stop it's me who asked him to to take me to cage" itt stops Day. Day takes deep breath.

" jime take June away from my sight " Day said in anger. Jim takes Jun and his all bodyguard also go .

Then Day go to his room as he is very angry now.itt also go to his room. He is very scared now as he see brutal side of Day.

" ahh iff Day finds out that I used him for money, then what will he do hmm itt said to himself.

* to be continued*