Chapter 15

MEEN POV :

I don't understand what happened to me and itt and who kidnapped us. As i slowly opeining my eyes and my head is aching little. When i looking around that i see that iam on little soom and iam sitting on the chair and my hands are tied.

"ahhhh ahhh" itt's screaming echoed in my ears. "Shhhhhh" i also hear Khun Day's voice. When i looksat the Direction where voice is coming i get completly shocked , i see that Khun Day is brutally fucking itt. Tears are flowing from itt's ears but it doesn't weaken Khun Day at all. Khun Day put ball gag on itt's mouth. His nipples are clipped and itt's are tied with handcuffs.

khun Day enjoying a lot and cotinously fucking itt. . Itt's whole body is shaking as well as his face is red. There are bite marks on his itt's bodies and blood is also flowing from the wounds. My whole body is shivering. i fell heavy pain when i see the condition of my itt. i can't tolreated any more and i shouted.

"Ahhh stop it" i shouted but there is no respone. I again shouted but still there is no responds from Khun Day when i shouted third time , Khun Day stopped .He released the semens. He get up and wear his boxers and pants and also wear shirt. itt is still crying. His whole face is tear stained and his eyes are swalloen. There is semen traces as well as blood on the bed.

Meen : Khun Day, i beg you please stop, please don't hurt him . I said in pain voice. Khun day look at me and then itt and he smirked.

Day: ohh so you are very hurt to see itt in that condition , are you hurt? Khun Day asked in mocking tone.

Meen: yes i am hurt , khun Day , i can't see him in that condition, i can't see My boy friend in pain. Day grinned.

Day: ohh boyfriend, how sweet, see itt your girlfriend loves you a lot. Day finishes the sentece and bite on the mark very hardly and blood starts flowing and itt squirms but he can'y able shout.

Meen: Khun Day please Don't Do this Don't Hurt my Itt please you already caused itt enough pain. I said in trmbling voice.

Day : are you feeling pain to see how much pain i have caused to itt, hmm. Day said in calm and relaxed manner.

Meen: Of course Khun Day, it pains me to see itt in that condition. I said in shaking voice. Day smiles .

Day: If you Don't want me to be brutal to itt any more , you have to sign the agreement with me that you have to leave itt f.....I intrupted Khun Day immediately.

Meen: never, i Can't leave my Itt, you don't even think how much i love itt. I gathered couraged and said to him.

Day: huhh what you say , Say one more time. Day laughs a little.

Meen: I can't leave him i love him. As i completed the sentence Khun Day stands up ,go to table and carry the candle and come close to itt and put wax on fresh bite marks on itt's body. Itt wince in body."ah. ahhhhh" sound echoed from itt's throat.He moves his face from left to right. He is in immense pain. He is crying nonstop.

Day smirked. When he put wax on itt's wound he only look at meen. He see pain in her eyes and face. As khun Day about to put wax on itt's wound for second time. I shouted.

Meen: khun Day please stop i . beg you please, please tell me what you want me to do . please stop hurting him. i said and tries to control my sobs. Day smiles widely.

Day:you have to sign the agreement that you will leave itt forever , you have to forget him forever , you have to pretend that you never know any boy named. If you don't agree with agreement or have any kind of contact with itt, i be brutal with him. I will sexually harrased him. I will mentally and physically torchared him as he is my slave. i hope by now you clearly understand that how cruel iam.