Chapter 22

Day felt guilty and cursed himself  for treating itt  brutaily. As he thinked what he done with itt in past , his  eyes get red and tears starts flowing.  He wiped his tears, tighten his embrance, lightly kiss itt's lips and he fall asleep.

Around 2 am.

Day wake up around 2 am. He looks at itt's smooth face. He wipes itt's body twice and then covered his body with blanket. He straightly went to balcony and close balcony door. He takes out cigratee and lit it and starts smoking. 

" ITT ENDURED LOT PAIN SINCE HIS PARENTS PASSED AWAY IN CAR ACCIDENT, HE WORKED DAYNIGHT TO GAIN MONEY TO PAY RENT. HIS GIRLFRIEND ALSO LEFT HIM, HE FORCED TO LEAVE HIS NEWBORN SON  AT ORPHANGE"

Nick's words started echoing in his mind. He keep his hand on his temple in frustration

"Ahh why I treated him  brutally,i understand he cheated on me,but I have no right to treated him brutally.

Day shouted. He smoked 5 to 8 cigratees. Then he calm down. He lay down beside itt ,pulled him in embrace.

He looked at itt's cute face for long time and then he fall asleep around 5 am in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day Day wake up around 8 am in morning . He noticed that itt is still sleeping. He check itt's tempreature bu put his back of his hand on his forhead. " Hmm, he is cool than yesterday, good" He speakes softly and kiss itt's cheeks softly.

Day than returned to his room, take bath wear his office clothes and go downstairs and find out that his friends Neil and gear sitting in living room. Day sit beside .

" Good morning Day,  how is itt now, is he better now" Gear asked. 

"hmm, his body is cooler than yesterday. I think now he is completly fine now." Day replied in low voice and gear nodded.

Then they all eat breakfast together. Gear had some business to do so he already left. Now only Day and neil left. They sit on the couch and talk about their buisness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itt wake up around 8:30 am .He feels very better. He wash his face, change his clothes and go downstairs. He noticed that only Day and neil sit on the couch and talk . He didn't see khun Day's another guest but he didn't think to much about it.

He straightly went to kitchen and helped mr james,

 Neil :Day , i think you should go and see the shop on your own. itt will be better."

 Day : but neil, iam not free, i am pretty busy now  days and you know it very well.

Neil: I know, but you have to go. If it's possible i  should gone in your place but you know it's not possible. You have to go for our company. If you win the deal , then it will be very beneficial for our company. you know what i want to say.

Day: okay  i agreed to go to meixico. Now let's  go  and discuss same with our team and secretary, jessica.

Neil smiled and nodded . Then they both left for company.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day call everyone in meeting room around 12 pm.  Day sits on head chair and neil sits beside him. Then he discussed his plan with all his employees.