chapter 2: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

“Alright  then let's go to  the entrance ceremony and then we will split up. Any objections?”Asahi said to others.

He got a nod of negative as the answer. All of them started walking towards their objective and after searching for a couple of minutes they finally found the place where entrance ceremony is being held, the gymnasium.

The crowded high school hallways were filled with students eagerly chatting and laughing with their friends. Some were lined up in groups as they waited for their turn to enter the entrance ceremony. Others were busy taking pictures or videos of their favorite outfits. The excitement in the air was palpable as everyone eagerly anticipated the start of their high school life. Despite the noise and bustling energy, there was also a sense of nervousness and anticipation for what was to come.

As all of them entered the gymnasium,they search for seat to sit but unfortunately due to the crowd they were unable to.

While standing in the busted crowds, asahi,kana,sora and Satoshi looked at other students who were either talking to the person beside them . But their was a strange pattern where a group of students were standing in a straight line while another group of students were all standing and talking but not too loudly. And there was 2 other group of students who didn't care about the environment.The gymnasium was loud with the sound of students cheering, laughing and talking excitedly with each other. It was filled with students of all ages, shapes and sizes, all gathered together in one place. Some were jumping for joy, others giggling with their friends, and still others shouting in anticipation. Music was playing in the backdrop, adding to the overall vibrant and energetic atmosphere. Despite the noise, there was also a sense of togetherness and camaraderie, as everyone was excited and ready to begin their new school year.

The organizer got up on the stage and started to speak.

“Mic testing mic testing 1.....2.....3.... Ok. Good morning everyone, welcome to the start of a great new semester. I am excited to welcome all of our new students and to see the returning faces as well. This year will be an exciting one, filled with many opportunities for learning and growth. I am so happy to begin this new journey with all of you and I look forward to working together to make this a successful school year. Let's make this a year to remember!" The organizer finished his speech.

‘This is the most boring thing I have ever heard’ All the students thought to themselves.

“Ok thank you for letting me say something. Now please welcome our student council Tanihara shini. ” the organizer said while clapping his hand.

The podium stood tall and proud in the center of the stage. Its smooth and polished surface was the perfect place for someone to stand and deliver their message. As the speaker, the woman known as Tanihara shini,walked up to the podium, they took a last look at the audience before they began their speech. Her eyes wondered through all the students. She stood tall,looking at the crowd.

Tanihara Shini is a beautiful girl with purple eyes and soft brown hair. She wore a pair of bowline glasses that highlighted her natural beauty and made her even more attractive. Her gaze was warm and friendly, with a gentle and calming air about her. She had a gentle and calm demeanor, and her presence always made a room brighter. With her kind attitude and friendly demeanor, she seems like  an popular and likeable person who people were naturally drawn to. There was something undeniably alluring about Shini, and it was no wonder that she captured the attention of anyone she

“Hello everyone I am Tanihara shini, the student council of this school. I must say this place is quite crowded. All the people chatting with each other,some standing alone. It feels like a deja Vu. Hehe. How about I make a joke to cheer you all up hm? ”Shini says cheerfully with a smile.