𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5: 𝑨𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.

«Yue pov»
After Honami-chan finished saying the rules and this and that. Kana got up from her seat and went outside of the classroom.

She isn't someone who likes to socialize. Though she can socialize but just not interested. She thinks that socializing is useless.

Now I am alone here. I noticed that both kana and Hiroshima went outside the classroom at the same time from the back door. Though hiroshima went outside the classroom before kana, the difference in timing might be only 1 or 2 minutes.

So now one girl stood up and walked towards the table. She claps his hand gathering everyone's attention.

"Hello, everyone, and welcome to this class. My name is Arisuka Rin.I'd like you all to introduce yourselves to your fellow classmates and tell us something interesting about yourself. What is your favorite hobby? What are you passionate about?” she said.

“Why should we?” asked a boy .

“whats your name? Just asking.” he asked.

“Fumiko okas. ”  The boy named okas said.

“so fumiko-kun, let me ask a question. Why we shouldn't? Everyone here will be a student for 3 years. So might as well get along with each other. Know each other's name. We can help each other and it seems like some of the students already went outside. So if you are interested then let us begin. ” Arisuka continued.“My name is Arisuka Rin. It's a pleasure to be your acquaintance.” she finished talking. And a girl stood up.

“I am azure mio. What i like? It's sleeping and eating also reading psychology books. ” That girl finished.Like that everyone else started to introduce themselves. He got some serious charisma. To be able to make everyone in this class, including the gangstar looking fucker. Oh! Look it's my turn. And i need to do kana's part of introduction as well.

“Hello. I am ayanokoji Yue. My hobby is reading books like romance and crime mystery. And the girl who left the classroom is my sister. Ayanokoji kana. We are twins. She was feeling sick in her stomach so she took her leave. Thank you” i sat down as the person beisde me also introduced himself.

“I am Hiroshima Takami. And like her my brother is also one of 2 people who left the classroom. He went out cuz he thinks introduction is not worth his time. So sorry about him. Please take care of us. Thank you. And as for my hobby i like playing football. And for Takami he likes to cook.” As the word cook left his mouth many girls starts to regret it. Like it was pretty easy to see that they all want a guy who can cook. Well...i am no exception. And asahi-kun can also cook. So no problem for myself.

“Ok then so anything someone wants to say?” Rin said while looking around and found that there was absolutely no one who wants to talk. Well this is the 1st day. And it seems on one seems to taken hiroshima's word seriously cuz there was no one who was smart enough to actually think like him.

I sighed and got up from my seat and started walk towards dormitory.

While walking I felt as if I was being followed but I ignored it. When I entered the building,the feeling disappeared like it didn't existed in the first place.

My room number is 301 which is beside kana. So I was  walking towards my room and entered the room.

‘I need to change to casual wear’ thinking this to myself I went towards my bag which had all of my clothes. Though they weren't much.

I took of my current cloths and put on a An oversized cardigan and jeans. This feels more nice than school uniform.

*Growl*
There was a sound of growling,which was obviously coming from my stomach. So I took my keys and went towards kana's room which was just beisde me. I stood Infront of it.  And started to knock on the door.

“Hey!kana, open the door.” I yelled and felt the door moving revealing someone else whom I didn't expect.

“Oi! Ayanokoji,your sister is here!” the boy yelled while looking inside.

“Bring her in!” I heard kana yell from the inside.

“come in” the boy said with a welcoming gesture. So I entered the room. He is Hirishima or Horishima or horsehima. What was his name again?

I entered the room while thinking this what his was. I didn't pay much attention when he was speaking about something. What was that? I should have paid attention instead of looking outside of the window.

I entered the room and saw that there was kana who was looking on the ground and there was some papers here and there. I wonder why?

“ok ayanokoji, did you find something fishy?” he asked kana who slightly nodded her head.

“what is it?” he asked again.

Is this supposed to be a class for kana to guess if there was anything suspicious in Honami-chan 's speech.

“yes. Things like point's, like the aura of suspiciousness. I think she is hiding stuff like why there are CCTV cameras at every corner of our classroom ”

Indeed. It was almost as though there was a certain air of suspicion. I had the feeling that they were keeping something from us, such as why there were CCTV cameras seemingly in every corner of the classroom. "Wait a minute, did I miss something? What's the deal with the CCTV cameras?" I questioned. Due to my newfound curiosity, I suggested, "Why don't we all take a seat and discuss this?"

Everyone nodded their head and sat down as kana started to talk.

“As you know I am not a social person. Even though you are no different,you can still handle them pretty nicely. ” she said as a arrow stuck in my heart. Why!? I can see Hiroshima holding his laughter. Damn you.

Hiroshima raised a finger.

“1st point. Ichinose-sensei's body structure or language. Which was suspicious. She was giving a vibe which is similar when someone you know what's you to notice something.  It was intentional. ”

Now kana raised a finger.

“2nd point. Her unfinished words. I know her for quite a long time and can tell that if she finished what she wanted to say or not. It was clear that she wanted to say something else but was unable to. Like that time, remember kana? Honami-chan wanted to tell us about shoko-chan's idiotic work but didn't. It felt the same when she was telling us about the rules.”

“so what should we do?”

“Lets buy her”

“what!!!??”

“i mean to buy information from her or to bribe her”

I was now looking at them. Shocked.They had quite the relationship between them even though they had been together for a hour. But what was shocking is about their intelligence.  They figured it out ,the mystery of this school and just like that. 

But if someone from the outside saw this they might think that its possible because of the collaboration between the 2 of them.  like it was done because of kana and Hiroshima together but no. Its not the 2 of them who did this discovery.

It was Hiroshima tasuku himself. He was the one who discovered it.

From the time in class where he revealed some information. And now figuring out. He is interesting. He is indeed a disturbing and interesting existence.