chapter 3: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆

«3rd pov»

After bidding goodbye each of them went towards their own separated classroom. Different thought in each and everyone of their head.

«Kana pov»

After we said goodbye to everyone we went towards our class. The school up until now is pretty impressive. The door, windows and others stuff seems expensive as well as pretty hard as well.

Both of us came Infront of the classroom. We looked at each other and shared a agreement without any words.
Yue grabbed the door handle and slided the door open. Both of us entered the classroom at the same time. After we entered the classroom,me and Yue separated from each other. Her sit is at the nearest to the door at the front while mine is at the middle of the 3rd row from the entrance door.

I'm impressed by how well my classmates interact and communicate with one another, considering how quickly we've bonded. They seem to have a good understanding of each other's personalities, preferences, and needs, which allows us to work together smoothly. I admire their ability to collaborate and compromise, allowing everyone to feel comfortable and included. Their non-verbal communication is also effective, as they convey their feelings and ideas clearly through their body language and facial expressions. This harmony and cohesion within the group is really something to behold."

I thought it myself while watching my classmates talk with each other.

«yue pov »

After being separated from asahi,the 2 of us went towards our classroom and after entering we took our respective seat. I sat near by the entrance door while kana sat at the middle of 3rd row from the entrance door.

Looking at my classmates many thoughts came to my mind.

This constant socializing is exhausting. I don't understand why we need to talk to each other so much. Can't we just get on with the work and be done with it? I mean, it's not like we're becoming best friends or anything, so why should I care about everyone's personalities and preferences? I don't have the energy to think about all that stuff, I just want to get my work done and go home to relax. Is that too much to ask for?’ I thought to myself while sighing.

«3rd pov»

While the noise was going on Honami came in front of the door. She took a deep breath and went inside.

“Ok everyone let's calm down. I am your homeroom teacher. My name is ichinose Honami,it's a pleasure to meet you. We won't be changing the classes in the next 3 years so let's get along with each other”Honami said with a professional smile.

Most students were delighted to have a teacher like her except Yue and kana who had the same thought.

‘THE HECK HONAMI-CHAN IS DOING HERE!!!!????’ The 2 of them thought.

‘O my look at those surprised faces. ’Honami thought to herself in amusement.

“Now everyone for our first order of business, the school rule book. Take one and pass them back. We have some rather unique rules at this institution. First, you must all live in the dorms, your contact with the outside world will be restricted, as well your time away from the campus. For anyone concerned, the school offers a wide variety of facilities. Anything you could need or want can be found here, including leisure and entertainment. To make purchases, you will spend your points, which are tracked using the school's main computer system. At this school, you can buy absolutely anything on campus with these. Points are distributed to you on the first of each month. Each point is worth one yen. If you all check your devices, you'll notice that you've already been allotted 100,000.”Honami announced while giving the school rule book and said all this in a professional manner.