𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6: 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍?

«sora pov»

I am currently thinking about what to do? Should I go to Haru and talk with her about this class matter or what? Or should I take the chance and become the leader? Well I think I will do the later.

I got up from my seat and looked around the classroom. Till now no one left the classroom. Perfect. I felt Haru 's gaze on me. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with a raised eye brow. Probably thinking ‘The fuck is he thinking of doing?’

I smirked. Cuz Haru you are gonna witness some shit that I wouldn't be doing and us out of character but I want to leave a mark.

Like Horikita Manabu did. When I was walking towards the classroom I noticed a sign which had picture's of those who left mark in the history of ANHS. And one of them was Horikita Manabu. He was known as the best student council and student of ANHS.  And I want to be like him. He is my inspiration.

I stood Infront of the board and clapped my hands to get everyone's attention. Now that I think about it I..... don't know what to say. Well let's day something.

“Hello everyone! I was wondering if is it okey if we start to introduce ourselves to watch other's because we will be together for 3 years. It will be easy to communicate with each other. ” I said. It came out naturally. Well I don't care how it came out,it came out that's a good thing.

“Sure. Ok then  I'll start. My name is Lee sangjae. I am from Korea. My family is currently living here due to business. My mother is japanese and father is Korean. ”He finished with a smile which got a lot of girl's in the class I his bag.

The girl next to him also got up.

“I am Mary Louisiana. I am from England. Thank you” she got up , finished introduction and sat down. No time wasted.

Like this one by one each of them introduced themselves.

“I am Ryuen sora. My pleasure to meet you” I said now it's time for the guy with red hair right beside Mary. The introduction is chosen in random. An example would be, someone from the 1st branch introduced themselves and after that person from 10th branch introduced themselves. Something like this. But it seems like we got a gorilla 🦍 between us. With how that guy had his feet on the upper brench,he seems like a delinquent. A red haired and tan skinned at that. Should I call him Nigeria? Maybe no?

“This is fucking child's stuff!What are you!? Some middle schooler or what!?” this fucker is shouting too much.

“I am out!” he said. Well bye see ya gorilla-chan.

“I think it's would be good if you introduce yourself. Because like Ryuen said we will be together,you damn gorilla” Louisiana said while looking at that gorilla.

“why you!!” he charges at her. It will be bad if we start fighting from the start of year. There will be bad reputation for us.

“stop!” I yelled but to no avail that fucker went Infront of Louisiana's sear and grinned at her. Shit! This is bad as it can be.

“Ok then I will fuck you so hard that you will cry for more” he said.

“you need to have a dick to fuck someone. I wonder if you have it?” she saked him and the whole class erupted in laughter. Everyone was laughing except Louisiana and that gorilla. He face became red like a fucking tomato due to embarrassment.

“you fucker!!” shit! He charged at her with an intention to hit her but his hand didn't even reached her face,it was stopped before it even touched her face. With only one hand...Everyone was shocked to see this type of event happening Infront of us.