chapter 2.5: ℬ𝒯𝒮

I was watching the trees while eating a popsicle suddenly this thing came to my mind when the students are causing chaos what are the teacher's doing or how do they enter the school etc. So this chapter is about that. BTS or behind the scenes 🎥🎥 not the 💅gay💅one. Thank you. Also don't get offered. Bye.
(I don't know how people like those type of people who wears make up. Both male and female. For me I like original things. ) Well I yap a lot so here the chapter. The 3rd chapter is still on work. Thank you.

«sakayanagi arisu pov»

April...

This month is a great time in ANHS. In this month many students come to this school with different purpose. The gate of ANHS is passed by students with different motivation. Some come here to enjoy their life as a high schooler. Some come here to build their carrier. Some come here to learn, explore and to learn about themselves. There are cases when some come here for freedom fufufu...

This is my 3rd year as the chairperson of Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High school.

This can be considered as one of the most important year of this High school . Why you ask? Fufufu. It is because there are many geniuses who will attend here. I hope they don't break rules fufufu.

*Creak*

Oh! It seems he had came. I stood up and greeted the person Infront of me.

" Hello papa how are you doing?" I said  politely to the man who is my father.

"I am fine my daughter. " He replied with a kind  smile.

"So what brings you here?" I asked the question even though I already know the answer.

" You must be aware that I know the news" he said still the same smile on his face.

"Yes." I replied.

"The cause of this decision must be personal feeling correct." He said with a small chuckle.

" Indeed" I joined him in small laugh.

*Knock knock*

"Come inside" I said changing my attention to the person behind the door.

"Hello mashima-sensei" I greeted my teacher. The current member of board members and my teacher. It has been 20 years since the time I have graduated from this school and I still call him sensei. Like the saying goes "old habits die hard. "

" I told you not to call me sensei." Mashima-sensei says while papa chuckle,s.

"Ok let's put that aside. Did you bring me the name of the new student's?" I asked him .

He nodded and gave me the list of students . Checking the list there are many familiar faces it seems.

"So you really want to be a teacher and homeroom teacher at that" he said.

"Yes."I replied.

"But are you sure about you sons evaluation. Placing him in class C ." He asked.

"I am sensei. Even though he is my son I can't be biased. Then I won't see my myself fit to be the director of this prestigious school". I gave my reasoning.

If I have indeed evacuated him wrongly then he will show me by climbing the ranks. There are many obstacles and if he wants to be best he have to pass all those obstacles. Life is not a bed of roses. You will have to work hard to achieve the results you want.

I stoped thinking because the sound of laugh.

I saw both sensei and papa are laughing.

"Why both of you are laughing ?" I asked them.