𝟏𝟔. FAMILY BONDING

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 . 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

There are moments in life that the chocolate magnum ice cream was invented for. This was one of them. There were about five or six brown plastic wrappers piled into my garbage pail. I hadn't eaten this much ice cream since four years ago, when I was twenty pounds overweight. It felt so bittersweet to eat so much junk. I'd defiantly have to go to the gym after this. While sitting on my bed in my most comfortable oversized t-shirt, I had just finished off a bag of chips. God I was like those typical teenage girls that I laughed at on TV. I had to snap out of this. Derek was a jerk; he didn't deserve the thoughts I gave towards him. I was stupid to think that he liked me. I was stupid to care.

"We'll try getting him back." Stiles had confirmed yesterday while comforting me on the floor of the foyer. I had been sitting on the Oriental rug with him for a good hour.

"He's gone, he let the Alpha win." My voice had sounded so gone. It was filled with disappointment and heartbreak.

I fiddled with my iPod and put another song on. This was my day: eating away my feelings and drowning myself in music. It was a real productive Saturday.

Jackson keeps threatening Scott. This isn't good. – Stiles.

Jackson still wanted to be a werewolf. There had to be a way to convince him out of this. Even though I was the last person that wanted to talk to him, and he had no interest in talking to me, I had to do it. I'd pull him aside the next time I saw him, and it had to be private.

Just as I began to stare at the ceiling and mope again, my phone rang. Allison Argent flashed across the screen along with a picture of her and me at the first Lacrosse game that her dad had taken.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hey," she didn't sound like her normal self, "I was worried, I haven't heard from you in a few days."

"Sorry, I've been out of sorts to say the least," I sighed, "what's up? You don't sound to good."

"Yeah, do you want to come over? I need someone to talk to, and you're the first person I can turn to." I was touched, Allison trusted me that much? That was really sweet.

"Sure." I planned on being there in less than an hour. I stood up and walked over to my mirror, looking at the oversized black shirt that I wore. It had seen better days. The ice cream stain in the middle agreed with that thought. I forced myself into changing as much as I didn't want to, but clearly I couldn't wear something that only went down to my thighs. I changed into a pair of black jeans, a tank top, and some heeled boots. I did my make up so it looked like I was perfectly normal and I had even done my hair while I was at it. God, doing all these things made me feel even grosser, even though the way I looked disagreed. My parents were spending their free Saturday sitting relaxing, so I took the car and drove to Allison's. The entire car drive one thing was on my mind.