2

"No Hyung! Enough! I am not a baby" I whined as I was being fed by Tae Hyung. Well this was the result of me choking yesterday.
You see? It's hard being the Youngest.

"Kim Yoongi! Cut your whinings or I will be the one to feed you" I heard Jungkook Hyung yell at me. This sounded like a serious threat so I quickly shut off because if this muscle Bunny feeds me, he'll not leave me until I finish the last grain on the plate.

After I was free from the torcher session, I decided to do my holiday homework. It actually sucks doing that stupid thing but grade matters!

I don't wanna be a disappointment to my brothers too just like I was to my parents....well who practically abandoned me but yeah!

Opening my laptop, I searched some information I needed to work on.

As time passed, I did not realised it was 3 hours and I was still studying.

"Yoongi, you have been on the laptop for a quiet long. Shut it" It was Tae Hyung bugging me again.
I hummed, still engrossed.

My eyes actually hurt alot maybe are red too by time.

I felt a finger moving my head away from the light of the screen.

Taehyung Hyung gasped as he saw I looked like an alive zombie from the zombie apocalypse.

Wow! How wonderfully I describe myself.

"Can you once listen to us?" He hissed and shut down my laptop.

"Come on its gonna be fine" I said as he brought those eye drops which hurt like hell when put in my eyes.

"Noo way" I ran downstairs not Caring what's coming up.

My hands were on my eyes as I ran through the whole house.

"Remove your hands from your eyes Yoongi! You might fall" I couldn't listen to him too busy saving my life.
A figure bumped into me or I did. Does'nt matter!

By the person's smell I could say it was Jungkook Hyung. Ahh! I am dead.

"Why don't you stop here mister?" Jungkook Hyung said with his dangerous voice.

My hands still couldn't leave my eyes which were burning.

"Oh god! Jungkook catch him, we have to put these eye drops in his eyes. They are Tomato red" Tae Hyung exaggerated making me pout.

Jungkook Hyung forcefully moved my hands from my eyes.

He picked me up and gave a slight smack on my butt cheek.
Ow! I whimpered and let out a cry.

He forcefully made me sit on his lap and I couldn't struggle because he was stronger and I obviously don't want more trouble.

"Tae Hyung please proceed" I let out another cry.

As the liquid came in contact with my eyes they burned and I started struggling.

They both held me and succeeded in what they called care which felt like a torcher to me.

Tae Hyung picked me up and comforted me.
After I was calm, my cheeks heated up. I was treated like a baby and got spanked too!!!

"Are you shy now?"Jungkook Hyung laughed. I whined and snuggled into Hyung's neck and closed my eyes ready to take my beauty nap.

"Don't sleep baby, you won't be waking up for dinner then" Jungkook Hyung ruined my thoughts of sleeping. Ahh!

I got off from Hyung and took a tangerine from the basket and hurriedly gulped it.

"Now can I sleep ?" They shook their heads and I whined.

"Eating a tangerine doesn't fill that tummy of yours" Tae Hyung said as a matter of fact but I am sleepppyy!!

"Okay but you neither you will feed me. I will eat by myself" I demanded pointing at both of them.

They thought for a while and nodded. I smiled widely but scratched my head, thinking what to do till dinner time.

Maybe go and watch Netflix?

-------Jummpp-------

"COME ON don't sleep on the table. Lets go we are getting later!" Tae Hyung hissed while I couldn't move an inch.

Why can't they understand I am sleepy ignoring the fact I slept early yesterday?!

My eyes did not yet want to see the cruel world.

I felt someone picking me up along my bag which is hanging on my back. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Jungkook Hyung.

I snuggled more, trying to get most possible comfort. As he laid me on the back seat of the car, a whine left my mouth loosing the warmth.

"Keep quiet Min Yoongi" Tae Hyung scolded me, I sat straight this time scared i might again get spanked.

As we drove to the school/university, my headphones helped me keeping me awake.

The ride was quite until we reached. The noisy environment made me cringe. I swear I wish I could tape their mouths.

Jungkook Hyung opened the door for me as I hopped out. After their kissing me on my forehead and telling me those typical 'take care' lines, I was free to walk in the school.

Our school is quite big and it is divided into 2 groups. One is university in which my brothers go and school in which I go. The break timings are thankfully the same or else I would hace been left all alone. No one wanted to be friends with a nerd guy like me.

"Hey Yoon-ki" I heard a voice which was not the first thing I needed to hear when I enter school.

"You know? Actually I needed to have some fun but now you are here meaning my problem is solved!" He had a smug look, making me shiver.

I was small and fragile compared to my brothers.

"Let me go-please" I mumbled but he laughed making me tremble.

And soon a punch landed on my face. Everyone watched how he bullied me but noone had the audacity to come forward and stop these.

I did not oppose and let it be the way it was. After a couple of minutes of his satisfaction, he left laughing.

I stood up with attempts to fall down. My legs wobbled. I saw blood on my knees and some on my face too.

Walking to the bathroom, I cleaned myself and covered the brusises.

The bell finally rang and I quickly slipped into the class. The teacher took the attendance and started teaching as her usual job.

The time ran fast and it was break. I absolutely had no intention to eat something but I need to face my brothers.

Picking my bag, I walked to the canteen. After searching a bit , I saw my brothers on a table with food untouched, must be waiting for me.

"Oh! You came lets-Wait why did you tag along your bag?" Jungkook Hyung asked.

"I wanna go home" I mumbled and sat down, my head on the table.

"Why ? Are you okay?" Concerned filled Tae Hyung's voice I nodded my head.

"I am just feeling a headache"I said and looked towards them. They nodded and I stood ready to go.

They had their suspicious eyes on me again but I completely ignored them.

As we reached home , I straight away made my way to my room.

________________________________

We stop here guyzzzz!!

I hope you liked it!!

Vote and comment please 🥺