14

"I-am so sorry bu-b Hyung failed to protect you-i a-m a ba-d -h-yung"
Taehyung cried as he kissed the crown of his baby brother who layed pale in the huge coffin..

Only few people and the priest were there to bid the innocent boy a last good bye.

Jungkook cried his eyes out after the machine stopped saying his donseang was no longer with them. The incident was caused by anger and ended up with death..

"Hyung-ie? It's time to s-ay bye to our- baby. Com-e on we need to pull ourselves to-gether. He mi-ght be resting in p-iece. We can't be self-ish hmm?" And Jungkook could possibly not hate his Hyung.

After all, he too needed a shoulder to cry on and become a shoulder for his Hyung to cry.
They had to be there for each other.

Slowly but finally Yoongi was buried down with his sorrows and happiness.The pain and smiles, he had all of them with him, now laying peacefully under the ground.

"I am sorry for your loss" people wished them and went on putting flowers on the cemetery.

After the painful goodbye, the two brothers left the place and went to the house which wasn't the same.

There were no whinings, no tantrums on food.

"Hyunggiee no veggies please. I don't wanna have them. They are Yuckiee"

A smile crept on Taehyung's face remembering his baby.
His mind was killing him from inside blaming himself. He wouldn't know how he would face Jungkook.

"I am sor-ry Jungkook. I proved to be a bad Hyung to you as well as Yoongi. I couldn't take care of you both. I am sorry" Taehyung spoke in his broken voice looking down.

On the other hand, Jungkook knew Taehyung was blaming himself for everything. Partially Taehyung was to be blamed but it wasn't intended.

His parents were the cause his baby was depressed and gotten to the point he would hurt himself.

He too knew he failed as a big brother.
"No Hyung it isn't your fault. It's our fate we don't have parents to rely on. You are the one who took care of us. Yoongi was into such situation because of those two people" Jungkook cried silently hugging the other.

They had to be strong for each other.

"Rest in piece, love. We are sorry" .....

--THE END--

Okk, before you all beat the crap outta me I am apologizing. I wanted to keep the book short and so I decided to end it already.

And I don't know but some of you might be thinking who kills their selves just by a small incident but if the person is broken and is done with the world even a hurtful sentence can kill him/her.

Anyways thank youuuu for supporting me through the journeyyyyyyy💖💖😭😭
I love you allll!!!!!!
I couldn't have reached till here without your support 😭😭

Anyways thank youuuu for supporting me through the journeyyyyyyy💖💖😭😭 I love you allll!!!!!! I couldn't have reached till here without your support 😭😭

Ok I am done cringing, NOW TELLL MEE DO YOU WANT ME TO START A BROTHERLY FF OR BXB BTS FF???

Comment downnnnnn↓

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️