7

Author:
The figure who was hiding behind the door frame did not like the words of his parents.
He somehow accepted that partially they were right. He was nothing but a burden to them.

The thoughts took over his mind, and his head now could burst anytime.
He ran into his bathroom and slided down. Tears running down his eyes and face hidden in his palms.

You know you need it right?

Yes I d-o

Why don't you use it then?

Yes I will

The cabinet held his secrets which were closed for some time but now he thought of opening them again. He needed them to open.

"I have to do it!" he thought opening the box and pulling out a shiny, sharp blade slicing on to his pale skin.

It gave him the pain he needed but no sooner, the door was being banged by his elder brothers.

"Yoongi, you in there?"
Taehyung shouted , worried for his baby brother.

"Yes" Yoongi shouted back, his voice horse and hands trembling.
He cleaned the blood and walked out to meet his two worried brothers.
Giving them a small smile, he sat on the edge of his bed, not having the energy to stand.

He knew they were to blame themselves.
"It isn't your faults, you know right?" He assured them. The truth he knew was, he was the reason they don't have their parents with them now.

"We are still sorry, we weren't by your side" Jungkook apologies as his eyes got teary seeing how weak the younger looked.

"Its not like I can be on your shoulders forever, i need to be a little strong by myself and not be a useless bitch" he muttured the last part looking down.

There was a ring on the door.
"It mu-st be the doctor" Taehyung says and went downstairs to Open the door for him.

----jump---

"You need to rest as the doctor said ok? And you won't be going to sch-" Jungkook was giving Yoongi instructions according to what the doctor said.

"No I will go to school please. I can't stay at home you know right? And you both are there with me. Please!!!" Yoongi whined, pleading to his brothers.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook while he did the same. They knew he wasn't going to listen.

"Fine but you need to increase your appetite and no skipping meals. The doctor said you already have calcium deficiency. Don't make it worse" Taehyung warned the shrinking Younger, who sulked on the thought that he would need to drink milk now.

He cringed, now feeling how bad the milk would taste.
"Can I sleep?" Yoongi yawned tiredly, his eyelids threatening to stay open.

As soon as Taehyung nodded he plopped down and cuddled in his warm blanket.

"Sleep well bub. We love you" Jungkook kissed his forehead and got a few murmurs which weren't audible making the younger 10x cute.

The two cooed at him and decided to exit not wanting to disturb him after a long day.

_______________

I hope you liked it!
Feed back appreciated✨

And yeah I was quite happy on the response we got on the last chapter( Thank you!!!!!!!) so on this chapter if we at least get 37 votes  i might/can/will do a bonus chapter on this Sunday or Saturday!

Bye bye!