13

Things obviously did not go right. If it did, I wouldn't be in a damn disowned park, holding a glass piece in my hand to cut too deep.

Well, I won't show any flashback. It would be long and dramatic. Let ME explain myself.

Everything was ok with the 'let's go to the beach or mall thing'. We did go to the mall and did some shopping. The only thing which went wrong was when 2 girls saw my sleeves a bit rided up, revealing my secret. They thought my Hyungs abuse me and started talking shit amongst themselves which WERE audible.
Taehyung geared up a bit and took Jungkook Hyung and me to the car.
Hell, I know it was my fault! They weren't supposed to be blamed. But Kim Yoongi standing up for himself? Nah! Leave alone his Hyungs.

I started sobbing on the back seat while Jungkook Hyung consoled me a bit and when I didn't stop, the car was stopped by Tae hyung.

"THOSE BITCHES THOUGHT WE HURT YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU'LL HARM YOURSELF. ITS JUST SO FUCKING GREAT! FIRST I SAW THE NOT SO PRETTY SCARS ON MY BROTHER AND NOW THIS?! " He yelled and hit the staring wheel with his palm. I knew he was mad at me.

It all started when they fucking got to know about my shit! They were suppose!

Sucking a breath, I mumbled a sorry and went outside unlocking the car.
I ran as fast as I could and yeah! Noone was behind me for which I was grateful for.

I know it wasn't their mistake. It was mine and thats why I am here punishing myself.

With every cut, I hissed not with pain but pleasure.
The red blood made me forget everything. It was as if it was my drug.

After I was satisfied with the red pool surrounding me, I closed my eyes. Guess enough shit is done with me. I gotta go~

As the lightness hit me, I mumbled a love you to my Hyungs. I know they don't hear it but I still love them.

*******

"Hyung? What was that for?" Jungkook who was frozen, shook Taehyung.

The realisation hit them that their baby brother is long gone and they don't have the slightest idea where to find him.

"I-I.."

"Ughhhh!! We don't fucking have time for this! Let's go and search for him" Jungkook yelled and got out immediately. There wasn't a single site of the boy.

They searched in various shops, lakes etc but the particular person was no where to be seen.

"It's all BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU COULD HAVE CONTROLLED. HE FUCKING ALREADY HARMS HIMSELF AND ISN'T EVEN RECOVERED. WHAT IF HE DOES SOMETHING?"

Tears ran down Taehyung's cheek as Jungkook held his collar and yelled.
"I just became angry because of those girls. I never meant anything to Yoon-gi"

"BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING SIT IN HIS MIND TO EXPLAIN THE SHIT! HE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ITS HIS DAMN MISTAKE......I-I if something happens, you not seeing me again!"

Jungkook said his final words and ran towards the car.

While Taehyung, he knew it wasn't the time to be weak. He needs to find his baby and apologize.

Jungkook sat in the driver's seat and was about start the engine when his phone rang.

"I don't know who are you or  if you need to hear this. But this..I found this boy in the pool of his own blood ig because there are scars on his hand. Well anyways, I taking him to the nearest hospital. It's the xxx hospital. You can visit if you want"

"Wht- yeah we'll be there"
The voice hung up and Jungkook startes driving..

"What? Where are you taking us? What happened-

"Ughhh!! YOONGI IS FOUND BY A STRANGER. HE HURT HIMSELF AND IS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL. WE NEED TO HURRY UP!"

The thought made their eye teary as to again Yoongi harmed himself but this time it was serious....and  because of Taehyung himself.

Upon reaching, they asked about Yoongi and she told him he was taken to the emergency ward.

"Hey! Who took the little boy in there? Where is-

"It's me!" They heard a boy in his 20-30s wearing the doctor attire.

Kim Germany
27 years
Doctor

"I am Kim Germany and I am the one who brought your? Whatever you are related to the boy and the one treating him"

"How is he d-octor? Is he ok?" They bombarded him with lots of questions.

"I bandaged his scars but i think he's into depression and self harmed earlier too?"

"Yeah we kn-ow" Taehyung replied looking down in shame. He was guilty that even though they knew Yoongi wasn't going on his best terms yet he made him go through this.

"DOCTOR!! The boy-y, his pulses are dropping"

____________________________________

I am backkk!!! It's Sunday here and got time to write because tommorow is a kinda of not hard paper. It's Geography. So I wrote and uploading.

Hope you enjoyed it!!
Gimme feedbacks!!!