10

"Why'd you whimper when I grabbed your arm Yoongi?" Jungkook Hyung's voice muffled.

"Oh-its n-othing. Pl-ease- let m-e go I am tired" I tired escaping but knew what I have gotten into myself. They'll make me stop or... would kick me out.
I don't want either if that. I wish I could skip this.

"You're not going anyways without showing your arm to me bub" Jungkook Hyung pulled me by my waist this time, not to touch my arm.

I stood there with eyes closes and anxiety reflected on my face. They'll know, is all I thought at the moment.

You are done boy. You are going to be thrown out for your disgusting doing. Pay for it.

It was you who told me to do this. I mumbled to the voice but it laughed and vanished, leaving me alone in this situation.

Cold air hit my covered arm which was not covered anymore with a peice of cloth but several marks.
The silence upon it, scared me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see, the pale faces.
"You did this-?b-ub?" Was all I heard.
It was Tae hyung this time.

He confirmed wanting my answer to be a 'no' but it wasn't like that.
Jungkook Hyung was standing in a frozen state. Not blinking, only his eyes were teary. Obviously noone sees their sibling's arm covered with multiple scars everyday. It was shocking for him.

"I am-sorry" I cringed at my cliche answer but they were the only words I could utter. Both of them engulfed me into a hug.
I could feel my hoodie getting wet by their tears. They were crying because of me.

I broke the hug and d wiped the tears on their faces.
"Shh! Hyungies please no cry. Yoonie is sorry" I cried.
Hell they couldn't stop.

"I am-sorry You-you did it be-caus-e I did-nt believ-e y-ou" Jungkook Hyung sobbed harder than before.

He'd be sick, if not stopped now.
"No it's not that way. I started after Mo-m and left tried to kick me out. They are the reason. They were the one who made feel so bad that I had to cut. It wasn't you neither Tae Hyung. You both are my angels who took care of me as a baby. Hell I am grateful for having you both" I kissed their cheeks and they finally cracked a smile.

After a bit, there was silence. I knew they were to question me more.

"Yoongi, baby. I need you to strip, so we can see how serious it is. We don't want you to do it again" Tae Hyung blurted but they were venomous to me.

I couldn't stop.

You cannot. You deserve it after.

A hand caught my forearm gently. I flinched at the contact. It was Jungkook Hyung, who looked a bit taken a back.

"Bub? I know it's hard but please? You trust us do you?" Jungkook Hyung encouraged which helped me in bits.

I clutched the hem of my hoodie and closed my eyes, flicking off the piece of cloth.
Opening my eyes, I met with their soft gazes. They looked sympathetic and hurt.

Jungkook Hyung ran upstairs while Tae Hyung was staring at the scars on my tummy. They look disgusting.

A tear left my eyes. Jungkook Hyung is mad at me. He will kick me out.
The thoughts made me wanna sink deep down into the ground.

"I-am sorry" I cried and fell on my knees pushing them together and curled into a ball.

Tae hyung seemed to be out of his shock zone and lifted me up, climbing upstairs.

We entered a room but it wasn't mine of course.

They don't trust you anymore. You fucked up.

Quiet please.

He laid me on the bed and scooted beside me, cuddling along.
After what seemed like a few minutes I was out.

Taehyung PoV
Yoongi was easily sleeping beside me, hugging my waist.
I stroked his hairs and a tear skipped my eye. He was going fine wasn't he? Guess not. We maybe neglected his smiling face.

A smiling face hides alot and It is proved to me today.

*Crash*
I heard and remembered Kook was in his room. I knew he did it.

I moved Yoongi and made him hug a pillow. He squirmed a bit but slept.
I rushed towards the room next door and opened it. It was messy and destructive everywhere. His anger or you say guilt took over him.

Sobs were heard behind his bed. I walked taking slow steps and sighed seeing Jungkook crying while his knees were pushed towards his chest.

"Baby? Koo koo. Hyungie is here. Talk to me" I bend over to him and engulfed him in a gentle hug. He grabbed me like a baby and sobbed out loud.

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME this time. I made him sad. What could have happened if had jumped from there? I believed that stupid girl who I dated just for some months and not my own brother. I feel ashamed"
He cried.

"No. You know he doesn't blame any of us right? I know it was our mistake. We misunderstood him. But he said he wouldn't jump. He love us doesn't he? Hmm? And- about sel-f har-ming. I won't say its normal. It absolutely isn't but he went through all the hate of his Own mother and father. It's a bit obvious. But we will help him and make him stop yeah?"
I comforted him and he nodded in my chest.

I'll have to man up and make everything right for my family.
Right for Jungkook and For Yoongi. I need it to be alright like it was before or maybe not like before but much more better.

________________________________

Kim Taehyung has to buckle up now!!!!! (⁠ツ⁠)

Hope you liked it!!
Vote and comment please!!!!!

And I have news.
M'starting my exams from tommorow like from Thursday and they'll be over till Wednesday 😭. I know it's a short period but I have 2 papers a day and I am freaking out!!!!!
Anyways, so I will not me active till Wednesday(not that I post everyday :))
But yeah! I wanted to inform you all!

Pray for me I survive this. I am not a 6 grader or something. I am in 9th. It's getting pretty hard 😭

Byee byee
Stay healthy and Safe.