chapter 15: going to America part 5

It's on now

My Pov

Me:This is a mess, no doubt about it. Dante and Vergil are in real trouble. We've got to act, and we've got to act fast. The Evil Hand of God? I knew they were strong but they kidnapped Dante and vergil

I don't think I'm strong enough to battle them but I have to try I

Lady:  You're right, Jason. We can't waste any time. I've seen Dante and Vergil get out of some pretty tough situations, but this cult... they're on a whole other level.

She said with a frown

I took a sip of soda next to me

Trish: What's the plan, Jason? You've got some incredible abilities. Can you track them down?

Jason:  I can do more than that. I can summon several clones and track them down. But the problem is, they've cloaked themselves well. We'll need to gather some information, find out where they might be hiding, and what their goals are.

Raven:  I can use my telepathy to scan the minds of anyone we come across. If someone knows something about their hide out, I'll know it too.

She was meditating

Me:  That's a useful skill, Raven. It will save us time and keep us hidden.

I have to commend her Seriously imagine if raven trains under Merlin I swear she'll be a force to reckon with

Lady: And I can do some research on the cult, find out who their leaders are, their history, any weaknesses we can exploit.

She said as she began to pack and unload her guns

Trish:  I'll be on the lookout for any demonic activity in the area. If the cult is involved with dark forces, I'll sense it.

She said with a nod

I clasped his hands together

me:We're a hell of a team. With your skills and mine, we're going to rescue Dante, Johnand Vergil. But we've got to be cautious. These guys are no joke.

Raven: Jason, I've dealt with my fair share of cults in the DC universe. We've got this.

Me: and I've fought in hell with the actual demon king for several years so yeah

She pouted

Lady: And we've got Lady Luck on our side. We'll need it.

Trish: Let's get going, then. Time's running out.

Me:  Devil May Cry, ladies. Devil May Cry. We're not going to let some cult take our legends down.

And so, this unlikely group of heroes set off on a mission to save Dante and Vergil from the clutches of the Evil Hand of God, combining their unique abilities and determination in the face of a formidable enemy.

I summoned my own cavalier

Me: SHADOW CLONE JITSU

Me:  Alright, guys, we need to track down any rogue demonic energy signature. Keep your eyes peeled and stay in touch with me.

Shadow Clone 1:  Aye aye, boss. We're on it.

He did a salute

Shadow Clone 2:  We'll spread out and cover more ground. Let's make sure we don't miss a thing.

Instantly they disappeared

Jason:  Cavalier, let's rev things up. We need to be quick. Those cultists won't wait for us.

Cavalier: VROOOM VROOOM

Shadow Clone 3: I'm sensing something faint to the west. It's subtle, but definitely demonic.