chapter 18: back home

Apologies for the earlier response. Let's revisit the scene with Hagoromo.

Meliodas sat behind the counter of the Boar Hat, his iconic tavern that had seen its fair share of adventures and stories. The atmosphere was casual, despite the gravity of recent events. He turned to Hagoromo, the wise and all-seeing Sage of the Six Paths, with a contemplative expression.

Meliodas:Hagoromo, something interesting has happened.

Hagoromo:  What is it, Meliodas?

Meliodas:  I sensed it while I was here in the tavern. Jason, my pupil, has managed to seal away an Indura.

Hagoromo: Jason? He's come a long way, hasn't he?

Meliodas:  That's an understatement. To take on an Indura, even if it's just a part of its power, is no small feat.

Hagoromo:  I'm looking forward to hearing about this from him. He's turned out to be quite the formidable warrior.

Meliodas and Hagoromo continued their conversation in the familiar setting of the Boar Hat, discussing not only Jason's recent achievements but also his future growth and the challenges he would inevitably face.

Meliodas: Jason has come a long way, but he's got an even longer journey ahead.

Hagoromo:  Indeed, he's shown great potential, and with that comes greater responsibility and challenges.

Meliodas:  You know, it reminds me of the old days when we were training. The demons, the battles, and the choices we had to make.

Hagoromo:  It's the cycle of life, Meliodas. Growth comes with trials and tribulations, and Jason will have his share of both.

Meliodas:  his world is a complex place, and as he becomes stronger, the challenges he faces will only get tougher yeah he has unlocked part is his sealed power. But I've got no doubt he'll handle them.

Hagoromo:The path of a warrior is fraught with both darkness and light. I believe Jason has the potential to bring balance to it all.

He said with his eyes closed

As Jason gradually regained consciousness, his surroundings came into focus. He found himself in an unfamiliar place, a sterile and well-lit room. The events leading up to his current state began to resurface in his memory.

Jason: (Muttering) What happened?

Just as he began to sit up, the door to the room swung open, and in walked two familiar figures—Dante and Vergil, the Sparda brothers. They appeared relieved to see him awake.

Dante: (Grinning) Hey there, sleeping beauty! Welcome back to the land of the living.

Vergil: (Nodding) It's about time you woke up.

Jason: (Still somewhat disoriented) Dante, Vergil? What's going on? Where are we?

Dante: (Explaining) We're in a safe place. You've been out for quite a while after the battle with the Black Hand of God and the Void Bringer.

Vergil: (With a serious tone) We managed to pull you out just in time.

Jason: (Gathering his thoughts) The ritual... Salazar...

Dante: (Nodding) You sealed away the Void Bringer, and Salazar is no longer a threat.

Vergil: You did good, kid. We couldn't have done it without you.

Jason:  I... I'm glad it's over.

The sense of relief washed over Jason as he processed the information. The battle had been fierce, and the stakes had been high, but he had emerged victorious with the help of his friends and mentors, Dante and Vergil.