chapter 17: going to America part 7

Final battle

my demonic Power has soared beyond what I expected sure I'm not close to my peak but I should 42000,I could feel more control over my darkness and my chakra

This feels incredible, a smile formed on my face

Vergil with his still glowing ominous eyes

Vergil: you've grown stronger but that won't save you

I smirked

Me: we'll see

Me: we'll see

Holding lostavyne

Third person Pov

In their epic rematch, Jason had reached a new level of power and control, and this time, he was overwhelming Vergil in their fierce battle. The battlefield was an arena of chaos and determination, with the clash of their blades and auras creating shockwaves that echoed through the surroundings.

Jason:  This time, Vergil, I won't be held back!

With a powerful swing of his sword, coated in Conqueror's Haki, Jason struck at Vergil with incredible force. The shockwave of his attack pushed Vergil back, and for the first time, he found himself on the defensive.

Vergil:  You've improved, Jason. But you're not the only one.

Vergil activated his Devil Trigger, his form radiating an intense aura of power. With lightning speed, he lunged at Jason, their swords clashing in a blaze of sparks.

Jason:  I've learned from my mistakes, Vergil!

He began to deflect vergil's attack

Jason showcased his improved swordsmanship, skillfully deflecting Vergil's strikes with precision and control. His Conqueror's Haki disrupted Vergil's concentration, giving him an edge in their battle.

Vergil:  This is a battle of wills, Jason.

He roared

Vergil summoned a powerful wind blade attack, which Jason deftly avoided with a nimble sidestep. The wind blade tore through the ground, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.

Jason:  And my will won't break!

With a burst of speed, Jason launched a flurry of rapid slashes, each strike aiming for Vergil's defenses. The combined force of his swordsmanship and Conqueror's Haki was overwhelming, pushing Vergil to his limits.

Vergil:  You've become a true force to be reckoned with.

As their battle continued, it was evident that Jason's newfound control over his powers and his Conqueror's Haki gave him a significant advantage. The fate of their friends and the ultimate confrontation with the evil priest now hung in the balance, and Jason was determined to emerge victorious in this fierce showdown.

Salazar still overseeing the ritual

Salazar: that doesn't make sense how is vergil being pushed back

Dante still stood there watching the battle