Chapter 32: a meeting of darkness

Meanwhile

In the dark corner of the ominous realm, a young man with two imposing horns adorning his head, dark skin that seemed to absorb the dim light around him, and piercing red eyes approached Salem, the queen of the grimms. His steps echoed with an eerie cadence as he walked towards her with purpose.

"Mother," he spoke, his voice resonating with a strange mixture of reverence and determination,

Young man : I wish to inform you of something.

Salem turned her gaze toward the young man, her eyes, pools of darkness, fixing upon him. "Speak," she commanded with an air of authority.

The young man took a moment, then continued

Young man:Remove my limiters. Haven't you heard? Jason Uchiha singlehandedly took down the Smith family all by himself. He walks into school the next day, unscathed. You wish to bring down Union Academy, but how can you achieve that when such a monster attends there?

Salem pondered his words, her expression an enigma. The shadows seemed to dance around her as she considered the implications of unleashing the full potential of her servant.

"Jason Uchiha," she murmured, the name carrying weight in the dark cavernous space.

Salem:The one who faced the Smith family and emerged victorious. The whispers of his deeds have reached even these desolate corners.

The young man nodded, his gaze unwavering.

Young man:He's a force to be reckoned with. If we want to succeed in our plans, we must remove any obstacles, and Union Academy stands as a bastion against our goals.

Salem's eyes gleamed with a malevolent light.

Salem:Limiters can be constraints, my loyal servant, but they can also be tools. The power within you is immense, but it must be harnessed with care. Jason Uchiha is just one player in this intricate game.

The young man bowed slightly, acknowledging her wisdom.

Young man:I understand, Mother. But consider the potential. With my limiters removed, I can strike fear into the hearts of our enemies, weakening their resolve.

Salem's lips curled into a sinister smile.

Salem:Very well. The time has come to unleash your true potential. Let the shadows of darkness engulf our foes and pave the way for the inevitable chaos we shall sow.

As Salem uttered these words, the air in the dark realm seemed to thicken with an ominous energy, hinting at the impending release of a power that had long been held in check.

In the dimly lit space where shadows clung to every corner, a mysterious figure with a mask materialized - Kurogiri, an emissary from the League of Villains. His presence rippled through the dark realm as he spoke with a voice that carried an unsettling undertone.