A/N

Hi you guys! I actually pre-wrote this book, and it had 20 chapters, but then it fricken deleted. Welp, here it is now. I will let you guys know, that I go by Korey Doe, from now on. I mean, I don't want my real name floating around the internet, and I need something besides my username, because it makes me sound so unprofessional. Not saying that I am professional, just saying.

 © 2015 Korey Doe

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means without the prior written permission of the author of the following content.

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental. Any actual places, products or events mentioned are used in a purely fictitious manner. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various places/ products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission and is by no way sponsored by the trademark owners.  

**Basically saying, if you copy my works, without my permission, and don't give me credit, I will find you. And I will chop your dick off.