4

*Arielle's Flashback*

I glanced at him, and he caught my eye. Awkwardly, I waved, before turning back around feeling myself blush.

I grabbed an All Time Low shirt that caught my eye, and rushed over to the cashier. I dumped the items on the counter, and she grinned.

"Looks like someone had cash to blow." I laughed quietly, as she started scanning all my things. I looked at the pile wearily, wondering how much it cost.

I bought a bunch of band tees, some tumblr-looking tank tops, and a handful of buttons. I drummed my fingers on the counter, humming to the music that was playing.

My eyes wandered, and I saw something that caught my eye. It was an Attack On Titan crop top, with the Scouting Legion crest on it. There's a tag reading 'small'. Just my size.

"I-Uh, can I go grab that shirt, I'll be right back." I tell the cashier quickly. I grab the shirt just as someone else does. I look up at the person, and see the guy I was staring at earlier.

He smirks down at me, and I stare at his lip ring. My eyes flicker back up to his flawless face, and I feel myself blush again. 

"Were you going to get this?" He says, his voice rough. Its enough to make me melt on the spot. I shudder, and he notices.

I pry my hands off, and look at him in the eyes. His eyes were a striking shade of blue, and I legit froze. I wanted to say, 'Yeah, I was. Whats a guy like you gonna do with a size small girls crop top?' I wanted to be snappy, sassy, but all I could force out was a puff of air. 

He chuckled, his voice a deep rumble, making my knees go weak. I blink, and his smirk is gone. Its replaced with a small smile. 

A genuine smile. 

My heart raced, threatning to leap out of my chest. What is this feeling?

"I'll give you the shirt if you give me your number?" He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, a tint of red coloring his well defined cheekbones.

I bit my lip, thinking of something to say. I mean, hell yeah, I will give it to him. I just need something smart to cover up for earlier.

"What are you gonna do if I don't give it to you?" I smirk up at him.

"I-I'd buy the shirt still."

I roll my eyes, but don't fight the smile on my lips. I nod, watching him pull his phone out.

"What's your name?" I question, as he hands me his phone. I type in my name, and my number, handing the phone back to him.

"Nicholas. But you can call me Nick." He winks at me, and lets go of the shirt.

"I-"

"M'am, are you done over there?" The cashier questions me. I flush, remembering what I came for. 

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." I tell Nick, quickly rushing off back to the cashier. I hand her the shirt, and look at the total.

Holy fucking shit. 

$81.00

I pull out my wallet, and fish everything out. I look at the bills in my hand, and curse quietly. I only have $70. 

I sigh, and put the crop top back, knowing I can't get it. I pay and leave, completely forgetting about Nick. I trudge to a bench, and sit down. 

I pull out my phone, about to text Kate. We came together, but split up since we shop at different stores.

She's at aeropostale right now. 

I look up, when I hear my name being called. 

"Arielle, I-I got something for you." I smile, and pat the spot beside me. Nick sits down next to me, and I look at the bag he's holding.

"You didn't." I breathe out, looking at the hot topic bag. He grinned, nodding.

The grin on my face grows, and he hands it to me. I bite my lip, and find myself hugging him. He sucks in a breath, before wrapping his arms around my waist. The skin under my shirt feels like its on fire, and I sigh contently.

I pull away, and smile goofily at him. "You know, you didn't have to do that."

He smiles, "I know. But I wanted to." 

"I can't believe you! Wasting money on me." I tell him playfully. 

"Not exactly wasting if I wanted to do that." He winked at me, making me blush.

"O-"

"Hey Arielle why didn't you text me after you were do- Nick?" I turn around and see Katie.

"You guys know each other?" I question, gesturing to the two.

Kate smiles, "Yeah he's my-

OHHH CLIFFIe

INTENSE CLIFFIE

nah, not really lol.

COTE PLEASE
COTE=VOTE+COMMENT