10

short recap: Nick asked Arielle to be his girlllll, but she said to take things a bit slower, for she is scared of falling apart.

*has alot of cursing*

Arielle's POV

"I-"

"Save it Mason." I started to walk away, irritated as fuck.

"I cannot believe this mother fucker." I mumble under my breath.

He freaking told the whole school we slept together. Us. Slept. Together.

What the hell is wrong with him?
I walked to my locker, when I saw Laura in front of it.

She smiles deviously at me. I wave awkwardly at her, most of my anger diminishing.

"Oh my gosh, so what was it like Arielle?" Laura, a girl in my calculus class asked me.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. "What was what like?"

She giggles, "You know, fucking Mason." She says in a low voice.

I take it back, the anger is back.

I eye her, before shoving her out of the way. I open my locker, and reach for my binder.

She slams the locker closed, "Don't push me." Laura hisses, her blue eyes turning cold. My brows knit together, and I give her a look of disgust.

"Bitch, you asked for it! I didn't fucking sleep with Mason! How many times have I told everyone this? I fucked one guy. And that guy was not Mason. Okay?" I open my locker again, and grab my binder.

Is it that believable? I flip her off, and she gasps. Laura turns around to punch a locker, and I snicker. This idiot, fucking angry when I should be pissed beyond-

"Arielle!" Mason catches up to me, grabbing my arm. I clench my jaw, my eyes widening.

I yank my hand out, and people in the hall start to stare. Crap.

"Arielle just listen to me!" He pleads.

"Oh what an attention seeker!"

"I can't believe Mason would date someone like her, let alone fuck her!"

"What's going on?"

I roll my eyes, giving him a glare. The crowd gets bigger, forming around us. I cross my arms, waiting for him to talk.

The air is thick, and I don't like it. I recognize faces here and there, in the crowd.

I turn my attention to him, again, letting out a huff of annoyance.

"I like you so much." He breathes out.

Everyone was silent, and he looked at me shyly. I was unmoved. I mean, I guess it felt nice to know people actually like me. But seriously, this boy told everyone we had sex, and now he just says he likes me. What does he want me to say? Oh let's be girlfriend and boyfriend.

I laugh bitterly, and Mason's face is pale. The color is drained from his face, and his lips are pressed in a thin line.

"You think, you can spread rumors about us sleeping together, and get away with it when you tell me you like me? What the hell is wrong with you? I have a boyfriend, and he is going to beat your ass." I lie, ignoring the pained look on his face. Hell yeah, Nick will beat his ass, its just he isn't my boyfriend.

The tension in the air gets thicker, and people start to murmur.

"He was lying?"

"I highly doubt it, this is Mason Echevary we're talking about. Why would he lie?"

"She's such a bitch, embarrassing him in front of everyone."

I spin around to look at the girl who called me a bitch. Her eyes widen, and her face pales visibly. I glare at her, walking closer to her. I point a finger at her, and she backs up, bringing her hands up to cover her face.

"Rebecca, you bitch. Calling me a bitch, you ruin everything! This is all your fault! You fucked it up when you said I liked Mason! You know damn well I'm with Nick! You fucking-"

"Arielle! Calm down!" Kate and Garrett rush to my side, pushing through the sea of busy bodies. Mason stays where he is, head down, and awfully quiet. I clench my jaw. Serves that prick right.

I lunge for Rebecca when I remember she is the one who told Mason Echevary I like him.

"ARIELLE NO!" Katie grabs my arms back, and Garrett gets in front of Rebecca, giving me a look. He spreads his arms out wide, protecting her.

"What the hell! What are you doing Garrett?" I hiss. Kate lets me go, and I take advantage of it.

I reach forward, pushing Garrett out of the way. He stumbles, and Kate helps him to stand.

Without a second thought, I punch Rebecca in the eye, the two of us tumbling down. A groan escapes her thin pink lips, and I feel anger coursing through my veins. She puts her hands up, trying to block my hits. But its no use.

I straddle her, not caring the position we're at looks really wrong. I punch her again, my hand curled in a perfect fist. Rebecca whimpers, and I get angrier.

"This is for the time you 'accidentally' dumped your tray of nachos and apple sauce on me and laughed in my face afterwards." I bust her lip, blood threatening to spill. My knuckles pounded against her swollen face, showing no mercy.

People in the halls started to leave, and soon it was just me smashing Rebecca's face in. Garrett and Katie were behind me, trying to pull me off of Rebecca. I accidentally jam my elbow in one of their ribs.

"Sorry." I say gruffly. Katie whines about something, but I'm too busy to care.

"This is for the time you told everyone I lost my virginity to Thomas Greyson, when he was dating Angel in 11th grade. She was a bitch, causing trouble with me afterwards." I punch her cheek, and it starts to swell up.

At this point, she's just laying there, not even caring anymore. My fist collides with her perfectly straight nose, and I swear I hear a crack. Rebecca doesn't even make a sound.

She knows she can't win against me when I'm fighting. When I'm pissed.

"This is for all those times, all those fucking times where everyone believed all of you stupid lies! What did I do to you? Hell yeah, I hate you, but only because you spread shitty rumors about me, and act like we're best friends afterwards!"

I punch her once more, and get off. I wipe my mouth, and look at the damage I did to her face.

Rebecca's left cheek was swollen, and purple, her lip busted open. Her nose was a bit crooked, blood pouring out from a big cut on the bridge of her nose. Her right eye was purple, with a cut on her eyebrow, and I didn't feel bad at all.

She talks shit about everyone. Yet, no one dares to do a thing.

"Shitty fuck, I'm getting ready to head to jail." I mumble, leaving her on the ground. Kate and Garrett stay behind, helping her.

I admire them for that. Garrett protecting Rebecca, when he hates her fugly guts. She spread rumors about him in the 11th grade, breaking him and his girlfriend up, yet he still helped her.

And Katie, staying behind to help with Garrett, when she hates her as well. When Rebecca did so many terrible things to both her and Justin.

Was that right of me, to beat the shit out of her face?

*
Oi.