14

oh bloody hell, I made this gif for this chapter, but it won't load, here's the link:

https://gifs.com/gif/ywV2ge

I MADE IT BY MYSELF JUST LOOK AT HIM STICKING OUT HIS TONGUE

BTW chapters that aren't memories I just use numbers

LISTEN TO THE DAMN SONG ITS NICE WITH DIS CHAPTER YO

*

Arielle's POV

"Addison!" Taylor screeched, running towards him. She jumped into his arms, and he held onto her tightly. He placed multiple kisses on her head, making me grin.

Nick reached for my hand, and gave it a squeeze. I squeezed back, and looked up at him with a grin. He winked at me, pulling me closer to his body. Addison whispered something in her ear and she pulled away, with a grin, to look at him.

Feeling like I was intruding, I turned around, dragging Nick out the door with me. We sat down on a bench, and I rested my head on his shoulder, letting out a content sigh.

"I'm so glad he's finally out." I close my eyes, feeling the light breeze blow against my face.

"Me too. Is he coming back to stay with you?"

I nod, "Yeah. I'm just wondering what he'll do. Is he gonna go back to college? Or become a bum?" I laugh lightly, and I hear Nick snort.

"Well, in the couple times I visited him, he says he wanted to finish studying marine biology."

"I don't know what I wanna do when I get out of high school." I blurt, my eyebrows creasing together.

"That's fine, just take your time. We can figure it out together." I grin idiotically, and I turn my head when I hear yelling.

I let out a groan. He just got out and now he's causing ruckus again.

That's my brother.

I leave Nick, pushing on the door to get back in.

"What did you just call me?" The security guard questioned coldly. He had a blonde mop of hair on his head, tall and buff, wearing all black.

I looked at Taylor who was in tears-from laughing too hard.

'Addison's bad mouthing him.'

She mouthed, making me snicker. Of course he is.

"You little dick head, did you not hear what I called you the first time? I called you a fucking hoochie! Piece of trash! Fucking hoochie-peasant!" He sang happily.

I giggled, and bit my lip. The guard looked quite pissed, opening his mouth to say something.

"Get out." He ran a hand through his hair, rolling his eyes. Taylor grabbed Addison's arm, pulling him away, when Addison stuck his tongue out childishly at the guard.

I giggled, and Nick pulled me out as well. I stuck my middle finger up at him, sticking my tongue out as well, making Addison snicker.

"You two will be the death of me." Nick sighs, shaking his head.

**

IK IK ITS HELLA SHORT IM SORRY IM SORRY