5.5

*all .5 chaps will become memories from here on out*

*gif above is at the end when she says 'sure'*

*Arielle has a nose ring, Nick has a lip ring, just to clarify*

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6RWUk9POw it wouldn't let me add it, but I really wanted to put this music video in. Go check it out maybe?*

*OML SO MANY OKAY IM DONE*

Nick's POV

(Flashback)

I looked at her, the way her hair fell in perfect little curls on her shoulders, and how her eyes sparkled when she talked about the things she loved.

And I just lo-

"I love you." I blurted, feeling my cheeks burn. I do love her, but we've been together for what, 3 months?

She stared wide eyed at me, her lips pressed into a thin line. Arielle opens her mouth slowly, only to close it again.

I bite my lip, the metal ring pressing against my tongue. Shit. I fucking screw everything up. Its all my fault. Keep your fucking words to yours-

"I love you, Nick." She says, looking up at me. I blink, wondering what she just said.

"Can you, repeat that?"

Arielle giggles, rolling her eyes. "I love you."

I grabbed her hand, pulling her up. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pick her up spinning her around.

"Nick!" She squeals, gripping my shoulders.

I laugh, and put her back on her feet. "One more time?" I beg, making her grin.

Arielle pulls away, laughing. "You're such a dork." She falls carelessly onto my bed, a smile still on her face.

I lay down beside her, staring up at my ceiling. "You know, we should write quotes up there. You know, from songs. And stuff that we like." She sits up, staring at me.

"What'd you do to my boyfriend." Arielle asks in a serious tone.

I roll my eyes, "You act like I'm the dumbest shit alive." I stand up on my bed, and hit my head on the ceiling. Well now I know I don't need a ladder.

I hear her giggle, my lips curling into a smile. I grab a sharpie from under my bed, and look at Arielle.

"Wanna write something first?" I toss her the sharpie, and she stands up, not able to reach the ceiling. She turns to me with a pout, making my knees go weak.

I open my arms, and she walks over to me. I pick her up, so she can write on the ceiling. I watch her, trying to make out the words on the ceiling. I frown, not making any words out of her scribbles.

"Done." I let her down, and she winks at me.

'We don't have to know what tomorrow holds. That's why we can live for everything we're worth today.' -Natsu Dragneel

I turn to her with a grin, and she tosses me the sharpie. "Your turn."

"I'm the dork?" I tease, and she throws a pillow at me, sticking her tongue out.

I stare at the ceiling, wondering what to quote.

Bring Me The Horizon?

Green Day?

Or maybe One Piece?

'I don't care what you think as long as it's about me.
The best of us can find happiness in misery.' -Fall Out Boy

I sit down, and stare at her. "I think we should add a new quote each week. Or month? Maybe week?"

"Maybe month?" She mimics me.

We had decided on every month, after arguing for twenty minutes.

"Just to make sure you didn't change your mind, you love me right?"

She looks down in her lap, laughing to herself.

Arielle looks up again, "Sure, Nick, sure."

**

Prolly not my best chapter, sorry! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Cote

Vote + Comment