02

Today is Wednesday. Just 2 more days and the school week was finally over Niall thought, From the moment he woke up by the annoying sound of his alarm.

 "Ugh you stupid thing shut up!"

Niall stopped the alarm from making noises. He hated mornings more than anything. Especially school mornings. He decided to sleep some more . But that didn't last long when his mother shouted at him.

"Niall! Get up! You're going to be late for school sweety!" Maura shouts from the staircase.

"I'm coming, i'm coming!". . .

. . .  Niall had pouted. He looked at the clock and saw he hadn't that much time left, Bethany was waiting for him too. He got dressed, hoodie with some jeans the casual. He fixed his hair. Brushed his teeth. He gave him one last shot in the mirror and headed downstairs after he had found his backpack.

"Ok, i'm ready. I'm leaving see? I don't need so much time. "

"Well I don't know. Are you skipping breakfast?"

"No I gotta go." He bended his head to give his mum a goodbye kiss.

"I thought, you had so much time left?"

"mum, c'mon"

"Ok, here are your sandwiches for lunch time. And you have an apple at eat on your way to school" she hands him the apple and the sandwiches 

"I'm not a child anymore" I rolled my eyes. 

"that doesn't mean I can't take care of you anymore. . . "

"Whatever, bye. Love you mum."

Niall had left the house and walked over to Bethany's. They usually go to school together  and they sometimes study together after school. They're really close friends . . . and they've known each other since Kindergradan. Their mums get on really well too. perfect match.

Bethany always knows how to make the mornings less boring to Niall. That's what best friends are for, right? To help each other out. You could say.

"Finally! That took time." Bethany said after she had opened the door. 

"I'm sorry. You know I hate mornings."

"That's not a reason for being late!"

Bethnay also had taken her stuff, when they finally could leave for school.

"Well . . ." I said awkwardly 

"It's just your lazy butt that caused you to be--"

"Hey!" I shouted back.

 "You have to admit to that, little NiNi."

"You're practically saying you're lazy too. Because you said we are pretty much the same . . and--"

"oh, I didn't say that . . ."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did- uugh. I hate you" I burst out into laughter. 

During the whole way to school they did nothing else then just laughing at stupid things. And have the most pathetic discussions, Bethany made him forget it was one of these school mornings he hates by making him happy.

 "Niall we're almost too late for school hurry" she grabed him by the wrist and walked away with him

"Bethy, we still have 5 minutes!"

"Now, well that's not enough. We can't be late for our first period. Miss Bee will kill us."

"Now okay."