03

"I would like you . . . I guess. But it's impossible that you're gay so eeuhm but I wouldn't like other people obviously." 

"Oh." Niall said 

"What do you mean ' oh ' you hiding something Nialler?" Victoria asked.

"No, I just didn't think you guys were that judgmental." 

"I'm not I love gay people they're so cute and fun to talk to." Kat said enthusiastically

 Bethany starts to laugh 

(Niall laughs a bit but it was sarcastic)" Now I gotta go i'll be late for 5th. Bye love you guys."

"See you tomorrow then, I guess. And Niall thanks we had a nice chat." Justin said and then turned to look at Victoria 

"Sure, you can always count on me." Niall said

(nods) "Thanks mate. you better your phone with you every single minute."

(laughs) 'I will. Now bye! "(starts walking away)

"Hey wait for me! "(runs after him) 

"We should go too . . . "

(nods) "Justin. Chat? What are you talking about?"

"Oh em it's really not important, love" 

"Well okay, let's go then. Kat you coming?"  

" I am!" Kat says while gathering her things and getting up from the tree. 

The 3 of them walked off to their class. They were now a couple feet away from the classroom.

"Vic, can you stop for a moment I need to ask you something." Justin said 

"Ok guys see you in class!" Kat said as she walked into the classroom

"Ok what do you need to ask me?"

"Well euhm do you, maybe . . ."

"Just say it, i'm not going to bite you" Victoria started to smile at Justin

(exhales deep) "Do you want to go on a . . ."

Victoria looked at him curiously

Justin started to mumble " on a date with me?"

"What? I didn't hear you??" Victoria really didn't understand him.

"If you wanted to go on a d---"

Teacher: Justin and Victoria get inside! right now!

"Sorry, yes ma'am." Justin said 

"Justin, What???"

(sighs)"Nothing, never mind."

Teacher: Is the word ' now ' not clear to you!

Meanwhile with Niall and Bethany 

teacher: Ok class you have an assignment you have to do an essay on someone brave and courageous. You will be assigned to partners and here they are Bethany and Niall, London and Andy, Tristan and Wyatt . . . (she gave everyone a partner)

"Yay I know who we could do it on!" Bethany almost screamed at Niall.

"Who?"

"Liam"  she had smiled at Niall because she already knew what she was going to say.

"Nope i'm not making my assignment about some self centered ass who only cares about himself."

 (gasps) "Take it back"

"No." (Niall was dead serious)

"That's not nice of you."

"I don't care. We'll do George Washington."