06

Later that night

Niall was asleep he couldn't tell exactly what time it was but it was pretty late and he woke up by the song till forever falls apart, which means his phone was going off: someone one was calling him

"Bethy?? What do you want omg. It's 1 in the morning" with which I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so nervous. I can't sleep!"

"Ok. And why did you call me?"

"I wanted to know if you packed yet? We have to leave in the morning, but they will send me a mail so yeah and then I--"

"Bethy. I packed okay don't worry. And I guess we should sleep if we want to be fit."

"Yeah uh, you're right. Thanks bye. I love you see you later!"

"Yeah I will see you in the morning."

That morning 

Bethany's alarm clock went off at 6:30 am and she still felt a little sleepy but she could sleep on the plane later. She immediately went over to her computer checked her mails and saw she had a mail from Grimmy just like planned. She let out a scream and printed off all the information got dressed and headed downstairs. 

"Good morning love. Are you ready?" Her mom said with a yawn . She gave her a kiss on the cheek she wanted to see her before she left.  

"Hey mum! Yes i'm ready but i'm super nervous! Thanks for letting me go! Where's dad?"

"He's upstairs asleep, do you want me to wake him up?"

"No he didn't want me to leave in the first place, Just say bye from me." Bethany smiled

" Okay Bethy. I hope you have fun!"

"Hey! I'm not leaving yet. I'm going to eat something really quick and call Niall. But thanks I will!"

"Omg, i'm so sorry B. I'll be ready in less than 10 minutes!"

"You better Niall! Our Limo will be waiting at the corner of the street in 5 minutes!"

"Okay! Now i'm going to hang up or i'll not be ready!"

"Yeah okay fine hurry!"

Later 

"I'm glad we made it." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah me too."

"No you're lying we almost missed the plane and that's all your fault. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm tired i'm getting some rest since we're on the plane for 3 hours."

Niall couldn't be bothered with her behavior. He had to admit he was actually kinda getting curious about that Liam guy. That's why he went on the internet with his iPhone searching for some information. He was lightly amused. Maybe Liam really wasn't such an asshole.

"Bethy, Bethy" He tried to wake her up.

"What" She said with her eyes still closed.

"The private jet is about to land!"

"Omg Omg Omg !!!"

A little later someone came in.

It was Grimmy.

"Hello! Nice to meet you! I guess it was time for me to show up! So you're Bethany and . . . ?"

"Niall, Niall Horan" He shook his hand.

"So" He took a seat. "From the moment we arrive there will be some Papz but you'll head off to your hotel, Directly. You will meet Liam there in the lobby."

Bethany practically hung on his feet. She couldn't wait any longer to meet Liam.

"So I guess you're a fanboy or what the term is?"

"No not really. She just wanted me to go with her."

Grimmy's eyes widened, at least in some way Liam got what he wanted. A boy who 'won' the meet and greet. I guess he'll like that. I'm not quite sure how this will end "I see."

"Should there be a problem, are there no guys allowed?"

He laughed "of course there are boys allowed, silly" He's kinda quirky too. Hmm Liam's type. 

Speaker voice: "The plane is about to land attach your seat belts please."

They arrived and got out of the plane. There were some Papz and some people who took interviews and they didn't understand what their problem was. They're just fans at least Bethany is. Who wants to meet their idol. No big deal, right??

"Wow what was that?" She said when her, Niall and Nick were sat in the limo. He just left and ignored my question.

Soon they arrived at the hotel, They were now on their way to the lobby. 

"Omg Niall! I can't believe it. Do you want to hold my hand I--"

"Noo! That'll give the wrong impression! Surely if you want to impress Liam"

"You're right, Niall I can see him ! ! ! ! !"

I acknowledge him quite a few seconds later. Well I saw his back. Bethany was acting hysterical and she was screaming really loudly before I even knew she was [. . .]

[. . .] running towards him. He turned around and OH. MY. GOD. He's even more beautiful in person. More sexy than Justin! Oh. What am I doing?

Niall arrived a few moments later. 

"Hi i'm Liam but I guess you know that" He reached his hand out. "You are . . ."

"I'm Niall" I said as I shook his hand. And his face lit up? Did I fucking make him smile?

"Okay, nice to meet you both, lets have a seat and talk a bit."

Liam gestured Bethy and Niall to the sofas. When they both sat down. He had decided to have a seat next to Niall. And Bethany well she felt a little lonely. Because Liam was only giving attention to Niall. Poor Bethany .