04

"Ok that's great then !" Maura said as she walked to go sit down at the table

Maura leads them to the dining table. They got all settled and started eating. 

"Shall I put the radio on?" Niall asked when the conversation was going to end.

"Yeah sounds good" Bethany continued chewing on her food.

Niall stood up and walked to the cuborad where the radio was placed. He turned it on, and rolled his eyes in annoyance. Regretting what he just did. 

"Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!" Bethany almost got milk on her foot.

Maura looked confused and thought something bad had happened.

"What's going on?" she cooked her head to the left. Now Niall was in my sight.

"Shut it Bethy, or I turn it off"

"No just. No just shh be quiet and turn it a little louder for me please!"

"okay, Okay." He sat back on his stool when he changed the volume.

"Who is that person!?"

"Liam Payne . . ." The name itself sounds ridiculous. 

Then suddenly the music stooped and it was no longer Liam singing. The man from the radio station started talking. 

"Hella-oo folks!! It's Grimmy time and oh we're recording live and this isn't the only good news!"

"Can I change it now? Your Liam stuff is over. We've gotta go in 15 minutes so I want to hear something that is nice for my ears."

"No!" She just had a feeling this ' good news ' was really some good news. "Let me listen i'll do anything for you right after!"

Niall shrugged and mumbled a simple ' okay '. It was a fair offer. 

"Sooo. When there's good news there's always some bad news too right!! ha ha no i'm kidding. Here he is. A close friend of mine and the one and only Liam Payne!

"Ello mate!" 

"Hello to you too Mister Payne" Grimmy laughed "how's my mate doing?"

"I'm doing great! My next album is coming out really soon. So I think that's also really awesome. Didn't you play a mix of a couple songs that are going to be on the next album?" 

"Yeah I did, little sneaky of me there isn't it??" he teased.

"Very, you little bad boy"

"Oh you should know . . ."

They both burst out in laughter

Bethany listened carefully and made sure she didn't miss a thing.

 "Soo, listeners. There's some more good news to tell am I right Liam?"

"Yes! And i'll give you the honor to tell it!"

"So there's a contest. It'll start at 5 pm and the thing y have to do is diall to this number 139-221-758-36 and this is it. You can meet Liam Payne and hang out with him for almost 2 days! We'll pick out the umpteenth caller! Good Luck."

"Niall!! Y'know what that means! Omg!!! Let's get to school I need to tell the others!" Bethany said after Grimmy turned over to another song and Liam was 'Gone' .

Bethy dragged Niall outside. And this was just the beginning from this oh so hectic day.

Grimmy turned off the micro so nobody could hear them on the radio anymore. Only the music that was playing. "So how are you really doing?"