05

(opens the door) "What do you want Bethany?"

"Can I please borrow your phone my mum has ours and i'm out of credits and i'll die if I don't get to at least try calling the show. Sooo please. . . "

"yeah whatever (takes his phone) Here."

(gasps) "Thank you, thank you, thank you" Bethany yelped happily. She took out the phone and sh checked the time."Oh crap it's 4:59

"Hurry up and dial then." Niall smiled at Bethany.

Bethany mouthed sorry and Niall replied with a smile. 

Bethany dialed the number and she muttered "pick up, pick up, pick up."

"Hello! How are you?"

"I'm ok."

"Well, you are the 100 and first caller, i'm sorry."

"fuck" Bethany muttered "REALLY YEAH OF COURSE THAT'S JUST MY LUCK I GET ! NUMBER OVER THE FIGHT ONE UGHHHH" she almost hung up "I'm sorry ok thanks by--"

Grimmy starts to laugh" Hmmm it seems I've made a mistake you are on air now and something tells me that you and a guest (you can bring with) Will meet Liam Payne!!!!"

Bethany screams really loudly and runs around Niall's front yard. Then she starts doing a victory dance. Yeah who wouldn't though?

"Y-yo- you mean i'm going to meet Liam-m-m Payne." she spit out not very calmly. 

"Yep and something tells me that I picked the right person. So what's your name Lovely." He smiled 

"Probably yeah (she smiled) Bethany McCoy."

"Well Bethany just stay on the line so I can collect you information so I can send you the plane tickets and that kinda stuff."

"Sure. I'll be here." She had chuckled.

He laughed "Ok. I guess Liam will like you funniness."

"What happened?"

"I won it! I get to meet Liam Payne! I can take one person with me! I know who i'm taking."

"Who??"

"You." Bethany smiled at Niall so brightly

 "NOOO!! You're kidding me !"

"Yeah I am."

"Pheew, so who are you taking?"

"Still my first thought."

"And that is?"

"Niall Horan." Bethany had laughed really hard.

"Noo! Seriously!!"

"Yes you're coming so I can prove to you that he's not some ass that is full of himself."

"No I won't do it, I won't come."

"PLEASE for me Nialler!"

"Fine i'll THINK about it bout only for you Bethy and you have to promise me something."

"What?"

"That if we go and he IS an ass you never talk about hi again."

"DEAL!!!"

"Hello??" Grimmy says though the phone

Bethany got back on the phone " Oh yeah sorry!" (she gives him the info.)

After 10 minutes 

"Okay thank you! Your mail should arrive tomorrow with all the details. Bye!"

"Okay, thank you Grimmy!" She hung up and walked over to Niall. "I'm so happy you agreed to come."

"Well I don't want to."

"Oh well you're coming!" she smiled 

"I'm pretty sure Liam doesn't want some guy there anyways."

"Well you're gonna come and you'll LOVE it. Thanks again Niall I love you! Bethany had started to skip all the way back to her house.

Onna ( Bethany's mom): "I'm off the phone now."

"I've already done what I needed to do. Hey you know that guy I have posters of in my room?"

"Yeah Liam Payne is it?"

"Yep, well they had this contest on the radio and the winner gets to go and hang out with him for two days!"

"And?"

"I just called and won the contest and I wanted to know if I could go to London with Niall for the night?"

She crossed her fingers knowing how strict her mum could be.

"So Niall will be there?"

"Yup!"

"Well then I guess if you're really careful it wouldn't hurt for a night/2 days, soo you can go."

Bethany squeals "Thanks mum! I love you. I have to go and get stuff packed for tomorrow!"

Bethany had packed and went down stairs to see what was for dinner. Her dad was home so she went to him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Daddy guess what! I won a contest on the radio and i'm going to London to meet Liam Payne!"

Pill (Bethany's dad): "What!? Did you ever care to ask me?"

"I asked mom AND Niall's gonna be with me so calm down"

Pill: Oh yeah cause that's comforting, you'll be with two boys for the weekend. You're not going Bethany.

"DAD! Yes I am! You can't stop me."

"Yes I can."

Pill I told her she could go. I trust Niall to take care of her." She winks at Bethany. 

"Fine but don't come complaining to me when you find out he's a jerk."

"Why do all men think that he's a jerk!?"

"Cause he probably is."

"No he's not. And I don't want to talk about this any more. Just thanks for letting me go dad."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting I've been busy with school.

please Comment  and vote 

bye loves- Bardrad