Who did it?

Sophia's POV:

I volunteer to watch and take care of Emily for the night while the other two continue with their shifts and check on other patients. I'm just in the middle of checking her vitals and the machines, when my phone rings. I look at the name on the screen and see Liam's name pop up. Liam and I have been together for two years now and going strong. "Hey, Li. What's up?" I ask smiling into my phone because of how much I'm in love with this man. "Hey babe, I just wanted to know if the girl we brought in earlier is okay. She was in pretty bad shape when we got to her and I just wanted to see what all her injuries ended up being", he asks and my heart swells just thinking about how kind and big hearted he is. "Yeah, she's okay. A bunch of broken bones, and a few scrapes, as well as we had to give her some heavy duty painkillers because she was in so much pain, but she'll be fine", I update him. "I knew she would be because you were going to be taking care of her, the other guys just wanted to know for sure", he says and it melts my heart with his complement. "Aww. Thanks babe. Love you", i tell him while smiling through the phone as he says, "Love you too. I have to get going now. I'll see you at home" "See ya", I say and hang up the phone while continue checking Emily's injuries.

Just as I'm finishing checking her injuries, her eyes flutter open. "Hey Emily. Are you in any pain?" I ask her, worried that she might be in pain or shock."Louis? Where's Louis? I want Louis", she says all scared and starts to panic. "It's okay love, I'm going to get Louis for you right now. I just need you to calm down and take some deep breaths for me okay. I'm paging Louis as we speak. He'll be here in just a moment", I reasure her as I quickly send a page for Louis to come down her asap.

Louis' POV:

I'm just finishing up some paperwork when I get a page saying to come to Emily's room asap. She's panicking and asking for me. I immediately go over to her room and see Sophia in there trying to calm her down. "Hey love, you rang for me?" I say with a smile on my face as I go through the door. "Louis! I'm scared", she tells me with a look of panic on her face.

 I quickly go over to her bed and gently take her hand in mine. "It's okay love, I'm here. Nothing to be scared of. Are you in any pain?" "A little, but I don't want to go back to sleep. I just want you to hold me, please. You make me feel safe", at this she looks up at me with pleading eyes and I can't help but sit on her bed and bring her hand up to my mouth to kiss it. "I'm not allowed to lay with you, but I can stay here with you and just hold your hand. How does that sound?" "Okay, I think that will be okay. Just don't let him get me please", she says and both Sophia and I look at one another with shock on our faces. "who get you love?", I try to calmly ask, and hopefully she doesn't hear the worry wavering in my voice. She looks up at me with big teary eyes and responds with, "The guy that threw me down the cliff", and both Sophia and I are shocked to hear that someone through her down a cliff. 

 While we were talking, Sophia gave her some pain relief, so right after she said that, she falls back to sleep. I go over what she said in my head and I realize that someone purposely threw her down that cliff and that I have to get the police involved now. I continue to hold her hand and stroke her hair hopefully keep her calm while she sleeps. Then I get my phone out and call Ashton, a friend of mine who's on the police force.

 "Hey Ash, can you come down when you get the chance. We have a girl in here that was found on the side of a cliff and is now saying that someone pushed her off" "Oh my God! Yeah, I'll be there in a little bit", he says and I can hear a car start in the background as he takes off.  "Thanks man", I tell him and hang up the phone. I then just continue to comfort Emily until Ashton comes in, not in officer attire.