Happy Ending

A few weeks later

Emily's POV:

Today was the day of Zayn's trial. I didn't want to go, so Louis and I were waiting for Ashton to call us and let us know the verdict. With my statement and evidence, we think he'll be locked up for good. All of a sudden, Louis' phone rings and I can hear him talking to what I think is Ashton through the phone. He hangs up and has a smile on his face, "Zayn's been given a sentence of 60 till life with no chance of getting out on good deed. He won't be able to hurt you ever again", he tells me. I smile and jump into Louis' arms and kiss him. "Oh thank heaven. I feel so much safer now, especially with you here with me", I say and at that moment, he asks to move in with him, in which I say yes.

Epilogue:

 9 months later

Emily's POV:

I was just getting ready to go out with Louis for our one year anniversary. A lot has happened since I first met him. For one, I'm not in the hospital anymore, and two Zayn's in jail. Louis told me to wear a nice dress because we are going out to some fancy restaurant. I get completely ready and go down stairs to see Louis dressed in a suit and tied with a bunch of flowers in his hands. "You look beautiful Em", he tells me in which I still blush and shyly say, "Thanks, you look good too". We then climb into his car and drive to the restaurant.

We have a wonderful dinner, when I see a cake with candles coming towards our table. They set it down and I see a "yes? No?" on the cake with one candle over each answer. "Louis? What's going on?" Before I can ask him the full question however, I see him get on his knee. "Emily, I loved you from the first time I met you at the hospital. I want to protect you always and would love it if you'd give me the honor of being your husband. Emily, will you marry me?"

 I start crying and blow out the candle over the yes. "Yes, of course I'd be honored to be your wife", I tell him and we then kiss while the whole restaurant starts clapping. We cut the cake and get to eat our wonderful proposal cake. Best Anniversary ever!

This is the end to this book. I hope y'all liked it and have a good day everyone :)