Why do I love you?

+.+

People keep asking me, "Why do you love her?" Right, why do I love you? I smile as if love could be clearly put into words. As if love is something that you can classified like objects on a checklist.

Why do I love you? It's not something that I can put into words. It's not about your looks, or your talent, or even your wonderful personality. It's something deeper than that, complicated to explain but that's love.

When I'm with you, I feel complete. It's like all the pieces that were missing in my life just fell into place. It's like you're the missing piece that completes me everytime I'm with you. You even make me feel alive, like I'm capable of anything.

You're not just my partner, you go deeper than that. You always know just what to say to make me smile, even on the toughest days. You're the person I turn to when I need support, and you always have my back.

It's not just the big things that make me love you, it's the little things too. The way you laugh at my jokes, even when they're not funny. The way you always hold my hand when we're walking together. The way you make me feel like I'm the only person in the world who matters.

So why do I love you? It's simple, and complicated as this, really. I love you because you make my life better in every single way. I love you because you're you. And that's something that can't be put into words, only felt deep in my heart.

♡♡