Chapter 3 : Unfamiliar Guest

"Eh? N-No thank you. I'll be on my way now! You don't have to bring me there!" Shenlong try to convinced them.

On their way to Gusu, Shenlong wanted to leave but Lan Yuan and Lan Jingyi won't let go of Shenlong since earlier, he can't walk properly. Wei Wuxian also didn't want to let Shenlong go for a little longer.

"Not until your recover." Lan Jingyi said to Shenlong.

"It's no use Shenlong. Lans do this for their another Rules. " Jin Ling said.

"Sigh Rules. I heard it a lot of times when I used to live in Gusu-"

"You're a Lan once?" Lan Yuan question Shenlong as he cut his words, made Shenlong startled because he said his thoughts out loud.

"Σ( ̄□ ̄)! I-uh-" Shenlong stuttered.

"Shenlong used to live here? Lan Zhan, did Shenlong really live here before?" Wei Wuxian question as he looks at Lan Wangji.

"No, I read all the names of the past and present Lan's and I didn't read a single name of Shenlong's name." Lan Wangji answered.

"Hah. That's weird." Wei Wuxian mutters.

"A-haha! Th-that's because it's really not true! I just said about my imagination. I-I just heard the Lan's rules on the rumors." Shenlong awkward smile.

"Rumors? I didn't hear one tho." Jin Ling said suspicious of Shenlong.

"From the past I mean" Shenlong chuckle awkwardly.

As Hanguang-Jun was about to asked Shenlong about something, they're arrive at the Gusu Chamber of Orchids

(DonghuaMdzs/The Unatmed!)

and they stop when Lan Xichen came saw and called them

"Wangji, A-Ying and juniors. Is that perhaps a guest?"

They then look at Lan Xichen with Lan Qiren beside him with a surprise experience, especially Shenlong(even tho he doesn't see anything but he can sense and hear his surroundings) because he haven't meet his favorite uncle, Bofu(Father's older brother) for years. Lan Wangji, Jin Ling and Wei Wuxian bow to greet them both.