Chapter 12 : His truth?

Shenlong is having goosebumps and his body his trembling especially his hands that's going to hold Bichen even though his hands few inches from the sword. He keeps trembling as his hands is getting closer and closer to Bichen. Wen Ning and Wangxian couple is watching him carefully, looking at Shenlong that his hands keeps trembling of something fear.

Shenlong's jaw slightly clenched, his sweat run down his forehead like he was scared, he tried to stay calm as he sense the spiritual aura of Bichen that is massive as Hanguang-Jun's energy and strength. He felt horrified, yet, he has to be brave. It makes him feel uneasy to the fact that Wen Ning and Wangxian couple is looking at him.

'Why am I being watch?( ̄△ ̄;) '

Shenlong question in his head as this situation that Wei Wuxian was planning, didn't thought him suspicious at all. The three juniors is looking at their Shixiong that's going to hold Bichen. Amazed to this moment for someone like their Shixiong will allow to hold Bichen by Hanguang-Jun's permission. Blindly clueless what is Wei Wuxian's intension.

'Idk what in the world is going on but- Bichen can really be fine to be touch by other people than his Master???' Lan Yuan questioned his thoughts as he continue look at the moment, as well as those two that was focusing between Bichen and their Shixiong's hands.

After a few seconds of Shenlong's hesitation, he take a deep breath and slowly... slowly hold Bichen carefully. Wen Ning and Wangxian couple then wait for something to happen, same as the juniors.

But, nothing happened after several minutes. Wei Wuxian was confound like Wen Ning and Lan Wangji that nothing happened. The Juniors were surprised to their Shixiong(martial brother) that didn't move an inch because after Shenlong hold Bichen as if he cannot move to the swords weight or he was a dummy that was stand still. Although this sword, Bichen, isn't that heavy.

'Hm? N.. Nothing is work???' Wei Wuxian thought as he hold his chin. 'Bichen supposed to move and perceive if someone has spiritual energy, that's what Lan Zhan said and even so.....Bichen cannot suspect Shenlong's golden core?'

The truth is, Shenlong is too scared and excited to move the sword. Thinking he'll might drop Bichen from excitement and do not attempt to act recklessly to this sword.

At the same time, he remember that this sword, once or twice stab him from other world of his A-Die.

One was the time he be the sacrificial lamb from his Fuqin's sword to avoid getting Lan Sizhui to be stabbed because that universe is where Lan Wangji go mad after Wei Wuxian die again but Shenlong manage to fix that world for his A-Die's life and never once again come back there nor he reveals himself to his family.

Two was Shenlong's last moment to his dear parents as he was dying to that world (but eventually revived again in the Ghost City of Hua Cheng's). He wanted to die by the sword of Hanguang-Jun, as he had requested the Wangxian couple to do so. For the last moment. That world is where Shenlong saves the Wangxian couple from getting their bad ending, and the Wangxian couple thank him for saving their ending. So they accepted Shenlong's last request, and Hanguang-Jun gave Shenlong a painless death by stabbed him through the heart like a light speed of Bichen.

Even though he blindfolded himself to avoid seeing familiar place to places and faces, memories still reminded in his mind. Being Immortal wasn't easy if you're that so desperate to unsee what you see from those past hundreds of years after all. Death and Fates still had other plans even though it was already planned.