Chapter 7 : Ready to Train

Few days had pass

Shenlong was secretly healed but he pretends to be since they think he is a 'human' for everyone's eyes, even Healers was deceive to his pretentious skills. He keeps writing and drawing something and requesting Zewu-Jun a paper and an ink to his 'work'. Lan Xichen was curious about this, not just him but also the juniors there too.

They often see Shenlong drawing and writing something, so focused that he didn't have the time to greet someone that is watching him, they didn't even know or see clearly to Shenlong's writing paper even from a slight distance. It's like, it was only blurry and blurrier even you try so hard to take a tiny look.

They even think that is Shenlong's hobby when he is alone, nevertheless, it's was just someone who requested him to. A precious and most important request that he could not refuse even it'll cause his own soul to do so. Even if he does, he'll just took the blame for himself for not completing the request he received.

Wangxian couple irregularly visits Shenlong to check on him. Lan Wangji only accompany Wei Ying because Wei Ying wanted to see Shenlong because he seems interested on his hobbies and what's surprise him is, they both really have the same exact hobbies like a perfect twin of his.

That's why he come there check on Shenlong, tell stories about his journey so far, share the same taste of drinks together, eat the spices foods Wei Wuxian could recommend for him, and broke the Lan Rules together but Wei Wuxian took the blame, the punishment(by Lan Wangji), and never mention that he broke the Lan Rules with Shenlong.

Lan Wangji also didn't tell about this to his Shufu(father's younger brother) because his Wei Ying said not to and he respect his choice.

While in the other hand, The three juniors often visits Shenlong because he can tell them about his journey about his Master, The Father figure of his but we readers know it's all a lie to slack off the suspicious. They were getting attached to Shenlong from time to time, because it turns out that Shenlong is older than them. Shenlong was like a big brother of theirs and he was glad that they accepted him as their big brother figure.

They even started to call him Shen-xiong(elder brother) or Da ge(same word of elder brother), they even follow his interaction or warming when they tell them to Shenlong about their problems on the Night Hunt. They also can't wait to learn sensing surroundings from him and that's why, from the moment they hear the news that their Da ge Shenlong was slightly healing they immediately come over to the Healer Chamber to visit him.

They were so happy/joyous especially Jin Ling because he was way too attached to Shenlong better than the Lan brothers, he even spend his time more on Shenlong than reviewing some Sect Leader's stuff as a heir. He immediately open the door the moment he arrive the Healer Chamber and slam the door open and shout to his Da ge.

"SHEN-XIONG!!! TODAY'S THE DAY!!!"

"Oi Young Mistress. Lower your voice! At least listen to Sizhui more than Shen-xiong." Lan Jingyi said.

"A-Ling, please do not shout when you're in Gusu!" Lan Yuan said to Jin Ling that was came running towards his Da ge.

"Da ge! Shen-xiong! Are you ready?? Where are we going to train?!" Jin Ling excitedly questioned Shenlong that seems to be so surprised when Jin Ling barge in so suddenly.

He chuckled at Jin Ling's cute excitement since he rarely see him like this. He pats Jin Ling's head and said softly.

"Aiya, A-Ling is really fired up already. Don't be on a rush, be prepared first while I change back my robes, okay?"

Jin Ling slightly blush to Shenlong's gentle pats, he then nodded his head to agree. Lan brothers were surprise that Jin Ling acted this way without getting flustered from the affection Shenlong gave him. Also surprise that their Shen-xiong can really handle a tsudere lion without getting a harsh scratch.

"Young Mistress~ When did you act like that, hm?" Lan Jingyi tease Jin Ling as he chuckled along with Lan Yuan.

"O-Oh shut up!" Jin Ling flusteredly said to Lan Jingyi.

"There there, you guys could wait me outside." Shenlong said to his shidis(young disciple).

The juniors agree to wait him outside while Shenlong begin to change his hospital gowns/robe to his original robes. Along with a red ribbon Wei Wuxian gave him and wrap it around his waist, not wanting to tie up his hair because he doesn't know how and also because his Gege Xie Lian and Er Gege Shizun the only ones ties his hair for him while his Dajiu Bingge and Shushu San Lang teaches him how to become an immortal with an high skill techniques and made him stronger for that more than can destroy the people around him if they dares to take charge from him or his love ones.

He just now brush his long long hair until it'll tie up again once he came back from the Ghost Realm. After he done that, he just leave his bag for now since nobodys there to look at his private suffs and it's good that they put the forbidden for it.

He then open the door and saw the juniors really wait for him, the juniors were also ready.

"Thank you waiting for waiting for me." Shenlong said to then as he walk towards them.

"Shen-xiong, are you sure you'll be okay for a slight healed in your wounds?" Lan Yuan ask concern.

"I'm sure. And beside, I do not dare to break my words if I make one." Shenlong replied with a smile.

"Okay then, just tell us if you're feeling not well while you train us." Lan Yuan said.

"Just trust Da ge, y'know him we'll after all. Why doubted him?" Jin Ling asked.

"It's not like we don't trust him, it's only normal to be worried to someone that hasn't been healed yet." Lan Jingyi responded.

"I'm fine I'm fine, really. Let's just go before you A-Ling and A-Yi will create an little argument again." Shenlong pats his two Shidi's shoulder.

"Yes Da ge." Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling replied as they both rolled their eyes to each other.

'It's really surprising Shen-xiong can easily handle these two. Me and Zizhen can't even stop them whenever they started an argument again.' Lan Yuan thought to himself while he smile looking at those three.

"Oh, did you three already ask Sect Leader Lan for your permission to come and train somewhere?" Shenlong asked the Lan brothers as he looked at them.

"Yes, we did." Lan Yuan and Lan Jingyi both response.

"That's good. Let's go to the Gusu back Hills! That's we're going to train." Shenlong said.

"On the rocks?" Jin Ling questioned.

"Nope. On the water." Shenlong replied, making the juniors wanted to question it.

Next! (☞ ᐛ )☞