Chapter 11 : Test the subject

After the juniors wake up because their stomach is starving except for Shenlong, who is very comfortable sleeping like he didn't seem to be hungry from training the juniors an hour ago. Since the juniors already wake up, they decided to wake up their Shixiong gently. Do a slight shake on Shenlong's shoulder by Lan Yuan and called him.

"Shixiong! Shixiong wake up."

"Ge! The food will be cold soon if you won't get up and we won't eat it without you!" Jin Ling also called him.

Shenlong then slowly wake up and open his eyes, look visibly around to see Lan Yuan and Jin Ling beside him. Lan Jingyi, Wangxian couple and-

'SHUSHU WEN NING!??' Shenlong was immediately surprised and overjoyed to sense/visibly see his Shushu as he quickly sit up straight.

Making Lan Yuan and Jin Ling startled to his sudden awake. Shenlong then smiled at them both and asked. "Is the food ready?"

"Yes. Let's go eat together, Shixiong." Lan Yuan give Shenlong also a smile as stand up and walk over to Lan Jingyi, Wangxian couple and Wen Ning.

Jin Ling and Shenlong followed behind him. Wei Wuxian was preparing the food with Lan Wangji but stop as soon as he saw Shenlong awake and walking over to eat. Wei Wuxian then glance to Lan Wangji and Wen Ning to know their plan earlier before the Juniors wake up. Lan Wangji and Wen Ning exchange glances to Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji prepared the food than Wei Wuxian while Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning goes to Shenlong to have chat(with unsheathe sword Bichen on Wei Wuxian's hand).

(Oh please readers~ not those minds again just because Wei Wuxian is with Bichen again! ಠಿ_ಠ )

"A-Long!~ Did you slept well?" Wei Wuxian ask Shenlong with a smile.

Shenlong stop walk in front of Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning, same as Jin Ling and Lan Yuan. Shenlong also give Wei Wuxian a smile.

"Yes, Wei Gongzi!"

"A-Yuan, A-Ling. Go have your food with Lan Zhan and A-Yi there. Me and A-Ning will have a little chat with Shenlong for a moment~" Wei Wuxian said to Jin Ling and Lan Yuan.

"Okay Baba. Let's go, A-Ling." Lan Yuan said as he and Jin Ling bow to excuse themselves before walk towards to Hanguang-Jun and Lan Jingyi.

After those two wasn't around to hear to these three, standing and looking at the younger while the younger only wait for Wei Wuxian to talk like he isn't suspicious for he is only the one to chat to. It's because Shenlong never suspected or suspicious to his A-Die of anything, truly a Papa's boy.

"A-Long. Have you heard of the Ghost General, Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Oh, is it him?" Shenlong said as he point at Wen Ning without turning his head to him, playing dumb that he don't know his Shushu Ning.