Chapter 8 : Train the Juniors

After Juniors and Shenlong arrive at Gusu back hill river, they begin to question their Da ge as Shenlong pulled out a 3 black blindfolds in his inner robe.

"Shen-xiong, um, why on the water? Our robes will uh.." Lan Yuan puzzled.

"If we train on the water, my robes will get wet, Da ge!" Lan Jingyi complain.

"You should've told us we're going to train on the water so I could've get extra robes!" Jin Ling whimpered.

"Sorry sorry, I'll remind you guys next time. (ˊ˘ˋ; )" Shenlong said as he only give them an awkward smile.

"Plus- why in the water? It'll be too tricky to do it there." Lan Jingyi questioned.

"Good question. It's the water where you guys will train to before on the ground, it's like my first training and yours so!" Shenlong said, surprising the juniors.

"What!? Water is the first phase??" Jin Ling shockingly asked.

"Mhm! It's important to train on water first because it is useful whenever you face your opponent with great skills to trick you off when or while your eyes get salt water on. It is not often happened but it will someday." Shenlong explained.

"That's a good point." Lan Yuan comment.

"And there's more phase??" Jin Ling questioned.

"Yep! There's phase two; rock grounds, phase three; feel the rough wind and wild traps, and phase four final; on the sky." Shenlong explained.

"On the sky?? Your training on the sky because of training!?" Lan Jingyi questioned, shocking Jin Ling and Lan Yuan.

'Ahaha.. Not because of training but because my Uncles open the portal on the sky so sudden without telling me first to prepare. (ˊ˘ˋ╬ )' Shenlong think in his mind.

"Yes, fantastic isn't?" Shenlong jokingly said.

" 'Fantastic'!?! That's dangerous Da ge! You could've died!!" Jin Ling anxious said to Shenlong, Lan brothers also terrified that the last phase is why their Da ge fall from the sky.

"Hahaha! It's ok-"

"OKAY!? Is it still okay to you for such dangerous training that can normal humans could die for it!?!" Jin Ling exclaimed and cut his Da ge's words.

Shenlong went silent and shocked that he realized that Jin Ling is kind of boy who don't want his love ones to die early. Same as Lan Yuan, he don't want anyone to die anymore after he discovered that his Wen family wipe out, Lan Jingyi, who doesn't want someone dying after he experience the feeling of losing someone like the time where Wei Wuxian said the whole story of Xiao Xichen, Miss Qin, Song Lan, and Xue Yang.

After Shenlong realize that these three were serious about not losing someone, he decided not joke about it as he see those three with a worried sick looks was giving to him.

'Ah... if only you three knew.. I'm not really human. Never been one. I only learn it from Ayi(another word of Auntie) and A-Die.. I learn how to do what humans do, what humans did, and everything..

But I lost those things after facing every deaths of my A-Die..

I felt empty whenever you guys weren't near with me..

I feel cold if I don't feel your warm smile, happiness, joy and silly laughter. I don't even have full humans parts, nor a golden core either.. even if I do have, it'll still be useless to me.