Chapter 10 : Realize Unknown Suspicions

"No.. Spiritual energy?" Lan Wangji was surprised but more shock and puzzled to the Young Healer's words as he questioned him.

The young Healer first bow before he speak "Yes, Hanguang-Jun. He doesn't have one. However, he still have a golden core."

"How is that impossible?" Lan Wangji ask.

"We cannot confirm any information or clues regarding our discovery, Hanguang-Jun. But it can be impossible to have JUST 'golden core' but no spiritual energy."

"That's such nonsense! Who would agree for that possibility?" Man Healer disagree to the Young Healer.

"I believe if Shenlong Gongzi do give up or lost his spiritual energy for a valid reason, he most likely want strength than spiritual energy if he thinks his strength is more powerful than his spiritual energy's 'Golden Core'." Young Healer said calmly.

".. That doesn't make any sense." Hanguang-Jun said to the Young Healer.

"My apologies, Hanguang-Jun, but I'm only telling my theory for it is impossible or not."

End of Flashback

'Have a Golden core but no spiritual energy?' Lan Wangji questioned his thoughts.

He then look at Wei Wuxian that looks content to see his juniors sleeping together with their Shixiong, a cute moment. Lan Wangji then wonder.

'Does Wei Ying or Wen Ning know about that kind of Golden Core do? It seems to be impossible to justify it without a professional doctor. Perhaps Wen Ning will be the best choice to do it.' Lan Wangji thought in his mind.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji called Wei Wuxian and made his Wei Ying to look at him with a curious tone.

"Yes, Lan Zhan?~" Wei Wuxian said with a smile, felt Lan Wangji's heartache to his Wei Ying's smile.

"Does Wen Ning know more about Golden Core when his Jiejie teach him?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Hmm.." Wei Wuxian touch his chin to think, "I guess? Why do you ask, Lan Zhan?"

"It's about Shenlong's." Lan Wangji replied.

"What's the problem of his Golden Core?" Wei Wuxian curiously asked.

"He have a Golden Core, but no spiritual energy." Lan Wangji answered, making Wei Wuxian confound to his unexpected words.

"What?? Surely Lan Zhan, y'know that's impossible." Wei Wuxian said with confusion.

"The Healers said the same. That's why we need Wen Ning's help to justify this mysterious thing. I think his the right choice to do so." Lan Wangji explained.

"Shenlong sure a secretive boy." Wei Wuxian then grab his Chenqing from his waist before he speak. "Alright! Wen Ning is the best doctor like his Jiejie after all."

He then begin to put his lips to Chenqing and play the music to call Wen Ning as his eyes turn crimson red. After few minutes, Wen Ning arrive quickly beside his Master and speak.

"Wei Gongzi, do you need anything?" Wen Ning asked.

"A-Ning!~ Glad you're here. Look at those juniors of ours! Don't they look wholesome together?" Wei Wuxian said with a chuckle.

Wen Ning then look at the juniors with curiousity. They were sleeping together with a person between them that wears black robe with a red ribbon on his waist, he has bandages wrapping around his neck and on his hands, he wears black blindfold, a long hair than the juniors. Almost reminds him of Wei Wuxian's past body/appearance.

"Wei Gongzi, who is this person between them?" Wen Ning ask curiously.

"This is Shixian courtesy name Shenlong. A rouge cultivator that falls from the sky." Wei Wuxian replied, making Wen Ning's eyes wide open to his last sentence.

"F-Falls from the s-sky!???" Wen Ning said with a shocking expression.

"Yep! Crazy, isn't? You couldn't believe that this young boy survived from the flat river on couple days ago." Made Wen Ning gasp and drop his jaw open with a stunned funny face.

" Made Wen Ning gasp and drop his jaw open with a stunned funny face

After Wen Ning calm down and fix his expression to listen to his Gongzi about Shenlong's Golden Core without spiritual energy. He seems, too, concern about this case as he hold his hands on his chin to think.

"Golden Core without spiritual energy.." Wen Ning muttered while thinking deep.

"Do you know about it, A-Ning?" Wei Wuxian ask Wen Ning curiously.

Wen Ning only shook his head in respond as he looked at Wei Wuxian with a disappointed on his face.

"I'm sorry, Wei Gongzi. Jiejie never mention about this to me when she was alive. There wasn't even written of that kind of thing."

Wei Wuxian sigh in disbelief while Lan Wangji glance to the sleeping Shenlong with an intense or suspicious eyes. Such mysterious things happened and now this 'Golden Core without spiritual energy' is also refers to 'out of topic' from this world. The non-existence is happening in such unknown ways and there's still no clue what is means for them to existed.

Those three begin to think Shenlong is also mysterious because he came out of nowhere from the sky. First, the nonsense Jade pieces that has evil aura in it and now, Shenlong's Golden Core. Don't know what will happen or appear next.

Though Shenlong is trustworthy young man to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian because they didn't see Shenlong do something harm or suspicious from the past few days and because they get along slowly( slightly for Lan Wangji because he's still cautious of the guest, Shenlong ).

It's not because he's not fully healed, it's because he had more strength even though he isn't recovered yet. This suspect the Wangxian couple that Shenlong has a deep secret but they can't force Shenlong to so. However, they had to try by Wei Wuxian's smart @$$ later.

Lan Wangji know what Wei Wuxian think as he glance to his husband that already looked at him with a wink and mischievous smile.

"Ehe!~ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ ✧" Lan Wangji smile and nodded to his husband while Wen Ning stay clueless to their plans.

Next! (☞ ᐛ )☞