Chapter 4 : Before he bleeds

Earlier before anything happens to Shenlong.

"If I may ask, Is Hanguang-Jun and Wei Gongzi are happy couple?" Shenlong asked as he face to Lan Yuan.

"Ah yes, they are." Lan Yuan replied.

"And you're their child, perhaps?" Shenlong asked again.

"Mn." Lan Yuan nodded his head.

"I heard rumors that you three family are invincible when you guys worked together to fight many fierce corpses on the Night Hunts!" Shenlong praised.

"Ahaha, you flatter me Shenlon-"

"You may call me Shi-xiong since I mostly trusted you." Shenlong said, cutting Lan Yuan's unfinish word.

"Oh then, you flatter me Shi-xiong!" Lan Yuan said while smiling brightly.

'A-Yuan... It's been so long since I left my original world. Some I see to other deminsion A-Yuan died after the fall of Yiling Laozu, A-Yuan was born in A-Die and A-Die died after, A-Yuan live unhappy without Lan Wangji/Fuqin(another word of 'Father'), A-Yuan plan to take revenge from Jin Guangyao even though his a Lan, A-Yuan... No. There's too many. Now I..'

Shenlong then sadly smile to Lan Yuan and continue his thoughts.

'Now I finally see the happy Yuan.. The A-Yuan who deserves love with his adopted family. Never seperate again.. but..'

'Why I felt unhappy when I think about it..?'

'.. Yeah... why? I was glad that he finally has a happy ending unlike the other deminsion I travel. Why do-'

"Shi-xiong! Shi-xiong??"

Shenlong then stops spacing out his thoughts when Lan Yuan called him as he puts attention to Lan Yuan again.

"M-Mhm?" Shenlong questions.

"Shi-xiong, are you okay? You slowly stops smiling as you space out.." Lan Yuan worriedly said.

"A-Ahahaha! I'm sorry I was just always like this whenever I think something that pop out in my mind." Shenlong awkwardly smile as he put his acted together, wouldn't dare to put the atmosphere with his Didi to gloomy one.

"Oh.. is that normal then?" Lan Yuan questioed.

"Mhm! Do not worry too much on my weird habits." Shenlong said to him, not wanting his Didi to worry about him.

"I.. I see." Lan Yuan said, 'but I feel like his thoughts are deep that made him deaf when I call him 5×' He thought to himself.

"Anyways, Can you tell me about the Sect Leader Nie and Sect Leader Jiang? I mostly heard rumors going around about them and I can't fully trust it so, Can YOU atleast tell me the full story?" Shenlong so curiously asked Lan Yuan.

"Oh, I don't actually listen to rumors that I don't need to know but I can only tell you a few of them." Lan Yuan insisted to tell(even tho he doesn't want to since he isn't like a gossiper person like Lan Jingyi and since Lan Jingyi is too busy to infrom everyone about Shenlong's condition, he had no choice) as Shenlong smile for him in excitement.

"I heard Sect Leader Nie turn into a new person after Jin Guangyao died and work perfectly on his Sect Leader's business like his Da Ge did back then. He followed his Sect Leader's business without answering another word of 'I dunno'. "

'Father's sworn brother, Shushu Nie Huaisang. He did that in order to make his Da Ge proud of him and for his Sect Clan. He change because he had no choice, and he also missed his Da Ge so much like my A-Die. I should probably check the coffin ⚰ where Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao was sealed with him... Jin Guangyao isn't yet in hell.'

"From Sect Leader Jiang, I only heard he got in seclusion and never heard him respond to anyone especially from his nephew, Jin Ling. The one who was in position in Sect Leader Jiang is, Acting Sect Leader Jiang Lei (means Thunder) courtesy name Liwei (means profit and greatness.), Sect Leader Jiang's trusted subordinate." Lan Yuan finished as he look at Shenlong that seems to be deep in thoughts again.

'Ah.. Finally. Dajiu finally have a subordinate.. he truly wished his former brother Wei Wuxian will be his subordinate someday because he's important to him.. but I guess, the fate it's still the same. The main problem is, Dajiu really needs to come out from his seclusion for his nephew. A-Ling dearly need him because I know him damn well that he wanted to him hug his Jiujiu so badly for not meet him for a long time now... their fate will be too cruel if this continues until Jin Ling will grow up with his Jiujiu or his Jiujiu will eventually...'

In Shenlong's mind visions about Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng's future

"JIUJIU!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET THE HELL OUT THE ROOM?!!"

"SHUT UP JIN LIN-"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAID. SHUT ME DOWN SO I WON'T TELL THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE WHAT FUCKING REASON, JIUJIU!?!"

"N... No... NO! JIUJIU!!!"

"A.. Ling... "

"No no no! You're not leaving me too- PLEASEE!!! PLEASE JIUJIU I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!!!"

End of Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng's future vision

'... die.. ' Shenlong sadly thought as he hissed and touch his head after seeing that future vision.

"Ah! Are you okay??" Lan Yuan worriedly asked as he check if there's something wrong on Shenlong's head.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's maybe from the fall.." Shenlong responded.

"Oh.. okay." Lan Yuan then go back to his seat.

"And.. one last question, about.. Xue Yang?" Shenlong asked as Lan Yuan surprise and confused why Shenlong bring it up randomly.

"Xue.. Yang? The delinquent in Kuizhou and former Lanling Jin Clan?" Lan Yuan dumbfoundly questioned.

'... So, is that what will happened to Xue Yang if I didn't take him as my Didi... the world was so cruel to you, don't you think A-Yang?' Shenlong wanted someone to answer this/his thoughts but unfortunately, no one will, other than himself or HIS Xue Yang.

"Yes, him." Shenlong answered.

"Well, Sect Nie told us that he bleed to death from Jin Guangyao's hide out where Xue Yang usually make the Yin Hufu again."

Lan Yuan said as Shenlong's eyes widen behind his black blindfold and face paled like a paper. He tries to be calm when he asked again.

"Why did he bleed to death?"

"Hanguang-Jun severes Xue Yang's arm-"

That's when Shenlong horrifyingly jolt as he grips his hands on the bedsheet. He then wanted to move before Lan Yuan could finish his sentence, he suddenly felt a several stabs on his lungs and coughed really badly, really really bad with a nosebleed and a tears of blood on his cheeks already. Lan Yuan's eyes widen as he try to stop his bleeding and panickly said.

"Shi-xiong!? Shi-xiong b-be still! I'll go call the Healers as soon as I can!"

Lan Yuan then anxiously got out the Healer Chamber and when he saw his A-Die and Baba came running to them, he broke the rule and shouts.

"A-Die! Baba! Shenlong is bleeding terribly!!!"

He can see that his adopted parents eyes wided to his shocking words.

Next! (☞ ᐛ )☞