○Chapter 1○

"K

"K..KING I AM SORRY KING"
a painful voice was echoing from the room of a dark basement...the 7th floor...the floor which is so special for King..only King is allowed there..

The floor..the room..where he tortures his traitors...make them feel regret that why they are even born..make them feel all the pain..just Pain..

Suddenly that person who was crying pleading to king to stop torturing him went silent ......when a deep chuckle came from King's lips...

The clicking sound of shoes was only audible when the king moved from his place with a bottle of his hand...

It was the bottle of acid.....

The king kneeled and grabbed his chin tightly and said

"These were the same words your wife said to you when you were abusing her...when you were beating her..and for what dowry huh...why....god didnt gave you legs and hands to work and earn huh...."

Suddenly the king stopped and looked at him and laughed evily and said

"Oh sorry I forgot I cut your both legs and hands...now you are useless...and I hate useless things...and useless people..."

The King was about to pour acid on him but stopped and made a thinking face....

"Oh no it's my favourite pet eating time..tsk tsk..because of you I forgot...now have a punishment"

One guard immediately came and took that acid bottle from King and King grabbed that man collar and started to drag him...

The man was shouting pleading to every guard to help him...but they all gave him an emotionless face....

Soon they reached a room and The King smirked looking at his favourite pet whose eyes getting darken looking at his food which his master was having....

"No...no king please king I beg you king"
The person pleaded looking at the king who pulled him up and stare at him with cold eyes and pushed him inside the cage and locked the door...

The lion roared and immediately attacked the man who screams echoed in the room...

The king smirked looking at how his pet was devouring his food...