○Chapter 9○

Vivaan in front of the college gate of where Taehyung study

Vivaan in front of the college gate of where Taehyung study....why...to stalk him...no..or maybe yes.....let your author enlighten you...vivaan father was the trusty of college so vivaan got invited..but this guy was least interested in joining the function until he came to know that his kitten is studying in the college...

"Hmmm I am handsome"
Vivaan said looking himself at last time and entered inside the gate to head to college hall...

.....

Jungkook came inside the college wearing a black suit...his hairs were combed in a sexy messy way....his face was glowing because of the lights on him....yes he is also attending the function why because he is the King......

The Principal came to greet Jungkook who nodded but smirked when the principal said

"Sir the son of our college trustee Mr. Vivaan Rathore is also here....can I meet him to you"

Jungkook looked at Hosoek who was looking at him with number of questions imprinted on his face...Jungkook told him to wait and watch...

Vivaan who was talking with another trustee got interrupted when the principal said him that he wants him to meet someone...vivaan excused himself and was walking with principal....but his walking got slowed down when he saw the person whom principal wants him to meet him

but his walking got slowed down when he saw the person whom principal wants him to meet him

It was none other the Killer of his father....King Jeon Jungkook...

Jungkook forwarded his hand and said

"Hello Mr. Vivaan Singh Rathore....so sorry for your loss...I heard how your father dead body was found in forest with lots of cut pieces and became animal dinner.....hope God is treating him good"

Vivaan gritted his hands but smiled and put a handshake....they were glaring at each other but suddenly the announcement of everyone to sit on there respective place made both of the angry young men to calm and sit down...

"Good morning to everyone present here , I Shanaya Mehra the announcer of today's ceremony is standing in front of you....we all are here to celebrate 15th anniversary of the orphanage...now may I request Today's host Kim Taehyung, 3rd year medical scholarship student to please come on stage and continue"

Suddenly all the nights went dim and the whole attention fall on the figure...who was standing holding a mic...wearing a beautiful net white colour saree....simple and elegant....

Jungkook breath hitched seeing his flower

Jungkook breath hitched seeing his flower...his queen in a white attire...it was the first time he was actually wearing such type of dress....the way his body carries that light net cloth...the way that white blouse covered the bossoms which only Jungkook got the right to feel...to touch...to worship...

Vivaan condition was no other than different than Jungkook....his kitten was looking so soft and so ready for him...that's what he thought..

"Good morning everyone...I am Kim Taehyung a 3rd year medical student who wants to be a doctor to help others in every way possible....I have everything in my life..my bhai who provide me each and everything I want...he is my family....but what about those children who got no parents...got no care..no shelter....

The first day when I visited my college orphanage I had a mixed thoughts in my mind...why they are so happy and calm even after loosing everything...the answer I got was that they learned...life taught them to be mature....

We are here to celebrate the birthday of all those children who fight each and every day from life and always win...please do a round of applause for them"

Jungkook was feeling like a proud lover boy seeing his queen delivering the speech with a confident face and softness in his tone....

Taehyung thanked and left for backstage and vivaan was quick enough to follow taehyung....

.....

Vivaan was walking on the way where taehyung went...he wants to meet him and ask him for a date...if yes then he will treat taehyung like a soft kitten but if no then he know what to do...

Meanwhile taehyung was in kids room...applying lil makeup on cute chubby face of kids whose performance was about to start...

".....and done"
Taehyung said and pecked the cute baby boy whose face became more red and he hide behind his friends which made Taehyung to chuckle....

"Angel you have something here"
A boy said and taehyung removed the lil dust from his face looking majestic as always....

"Angel you have something here"A boy said and taehyung removed the lil dust from his face looking majestic as always

All the kids started to admire him...soon the announcement came of there dance and taehyung saw the watch that it was his time to head back home...as his duty is completed....

Taehyung waved byee and all the best to kids who returned the back with smiles on thats faces....

Taehyung grabbed his things and started to head out from the room....

.

.

.

.

Vivaan who entered the room with a smile on his face thinking taehyung is here...but all he was met with an empty room....

Anger rushed inside his body and he said

"Why always you disappear from my sight huh....dont worry kitten I will cage you soon"

.........

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you...take care

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~