○Chapter 11○

"Jungkook"Taehyung said

"Jungkook"
Taehyung said...a soft relaxing smile appeared on his lips when he saw Jungkook...

"Tae what are you doing with this guy hmm....I just went to grab umbrella...come car is there..."

Jungkook said and then stared at vivaan and the hand he was holding...Jungkook gripped on vivaan hand which made vivaan to remove taehyung hand....taehyung immediately took his hand and stared at how red it became....

"Tae sit inside car"
Jungkook said still looking at Vivaan...who was glaring at vivaan...taehyung stared at both of them and went near Jungkook car...

The moment Jungkook saw taehyung went inside car he looked darkly at vivaan but gave a sweet smile to him and said hello vivaan in a very friendly way...

"How you know my taehyung hmm....and why you so desperate to take him with u"

Vivaan asked in a way like he own Taehyung...Jungkook stared at him in a cold way and said...

"Pehli baat...Taehyung tumhara nhi h...aur dusri baat rani raja ke saath jaati h...kutto ke saath nhi....janeman"

(First thing ....taehyung is not yours...... second queen always goes with king....not with dogs....sweetheart)

He stared at his wrist watch and said "oops....I am late...bbye mr. Vivaan"

Saying this Jungkook went towards his car....leaving  a very furious vivaan behind

.

.

.

Vivaan entered in his mansion with a very furious look....he broke the vase he saw...

"ARGHHHHHH THAT JEON JUNGKOOK HOW DARE HE....."

He took one more vase and throw it which directly shattered near the feet of his 5 months pregnant wife who immediately got flinched...

She is Meera Vivaan Rathore....married to Vivaan........a very cute and innocent girl....

She blinked her eyes and immediately stepped back when her eyes met with his husband fierce eyes...

"Vivaan Jii"

She said in a very low voice but audible for vivaan to hear....he showed his palm to her...

"Go inside the room meera...I am angry....GO INSIDE"

A shaky breath left from meera lips and she immediately nodded and was going towards the way but stopped when she heard the next words of his husband

"Kim Taehyung....I will make you mine..by hook or by crook"

She last time stared at his husband and went inside the room with teary eyes...

.

.

.

Jungkook and Taehyung both were in car....taehyung was debating with his mind how to start the conversation and he finally did..

"Thank you Jungkook jii"

Jungkook ignored the words and asked in a normal tone

"No thank you....stop disturbing me....I dont want to go with you.....you can use these words in front of that vivaan taehyung....the moment he grabbed your wrist without your consent....you can jerk your hand...you can slap him.....then why you didnt did any of them .....kindly enlighten me"

Taehyung was rubbing the red hand print wrist and said

"I...i wasnt able to..I wanted to but his tone was scary and he is creepy...I...I...was scared"

Jungkook stopped the car and stared at taehyung and started to lean towards taehyung which made taehyung head to almost touch the mirror...

"Remember taehyung...you can be scared...but never show your fear infront of everyone because they know how to use your fear for their advantage....never let yourself down infront of people like Vivaan Singh Rathore"

Taehyung nodded and he heard a click sound which made taehyung to see that Jungkook has done his seatbelt....

The moment Jungkook back away from his seat....taehyung finally took a breath....he stared at Jungkook who started to car again....and thought

Jungkook is also rich and wear clothes like mr. Vivaan but he is not scary...why I feel comfortable around Jungkook....why I feel safe..

.

.

.

"We reached" Jungkook said....Taehyung undid his seatbelt and looked at Jungkook and said

"Thank you so much Jungkook jii for dropping me...um Friends"

Taehyung said extending his hand for a handshake....Jungkook stared at him and said

"On One condition"

Taehyung titled his head in a confusion and nodded asking jungkook what condition

Jungkook sighed and gave taehyung an expression with raised eyebrows and smirk and said

"Only if I get treat tonight from your side"

Taehyung laughed and said "omg...treat...okayy so my shift end on 8 pm so let's have treat from my side..."

Taehyung gave his number to Jungkook and waved byee and went inside the hospital with a smile on his face....

Leaving a smirking Jungkook behind who said to himself

"Step one - Trust and friendship complete.....now time for step two"

°•♡•°

HAPPY DIWALI MY BUBBAS...
SO SORRY FOR LATE WISHES

ACTUALLY YOUR AUTHOR IS IN VILLAGE....SO NETWORK IS DOWN...

MY DIWALI OUTFITS HEHE...

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT ME ABOUT THE CHAPTER

LOVE YOU....TAKE CARE....

°•♡•°