○Chapter 8○

"Name - Kim Taehyung Lives with his brother Kim Yoongi who works in a bank

Lives with his brother Kim Yoongi who works in a bank..
Is an intern in Apollo Hospital
An intersex and most important single"

Jungkook spoke reading the information and tracing the picture of Taehyung....ignoring the side eye Hosoek was giving him...

"Will you mind telling me why you want the information of him hmm"
Hoseok asked and Jungkook gave a glare at him and said

"Get the habit hoseok..of saying Queen now"

"W-what queen?????"
Hosoek asked him but Jungkook ignored him once again and started to stare at taehyung picture....

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Thank you so much Jiminie

"Thank you so much Jiminie.....I was already so nervous...but you are helping me"
Taehyung said to Jimin while they were walking to the end of the market road to go back to home...

The thing is that tomorrow there is function in Taehyung college and taehyung has to deliver speech...and wear a modern dress but as taehyung dont like modern...so Jimin helped him to find a dress....

Both were walking busy in there own world...when someone accidentally pushed taehyung caused the bags to fall down...

Jimin and Taehyung both looked at the person who didnt even apologized to them and was walking with his guards behind...

Taehyung kneeled down and started to grab the things but Jimin felt anger rush in his body and he shouted

"ABE BEHEN KE 😊 ANDHA HAI KYA"
(You sister of 😊 are you blind)

Taehyung eyes widened hearing Jimin and he immediately stood up holding bags and grabbed Jimin hands dragging him to leave....but they stopped when they heard a cold voice saying

"Stop right there"

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

After hearing about his father death...Vivaan Rathore landed in Meghalaya....the fire of revenge from Jeons was still burning in his heart...

He wore his suit and was walking on the road of market....the poor kids were asking him for money seeing a rich person....but the guards pushed them...

He was walking but he heard the laughter of those kids...he turned around and saw it was a person who was giving them money and playing with them....the person back was facing him so he wasnt able to see the face...

He bought some things from market and was on way to go to hotel but accidentally he pushed someone but does he care...a big no....

He ignored it and was about to walk but he heard someone saying him

"ABE BEHEN KE 😊 ANDHA HAI KYA"
(You sister of 😊 are you blind)

Anger rushed in his body and he turned and saw those two were about to run so he said stopping them

"Stop right there"

.

.

.

.

"Who the hell dared to curse me..."
Vivaan asked in his cold voice and Jimin turned around and pointed to himself with a proud smile on his face...

Vihaan gritted his teeth and was about to say something but stopped when the other person turned and looked at his friend...

"Beautiful" that's what came to his mind...he saw how the duo was talking to themselves only again ignoring him...

"WHAT THE HELL" vivaan shouted which made taehyung to flinch badly...why because taehyung hate loud voices...

Jimin gritted his teeth and said

"You creepy...first you pushed us...instead of sorry you got the audacity to shout on us and scaring my baby...you are indeed behen ka 😊"

Vivaan stare how he stared the innocent beauty whose eyes were down....

He was indeed drown in beautiful features of this unknown person...he smirked feeling his father indeed did a good thing by getting died....because of him he was able to see this beauty...

He stared the dress his beauty was wearing....

By the attire and body features he came to realize that this beauty is intersex

By the attire and body features he came to realize that this beauty is intersex....means he will get tiny vivaan....a sudden happiness engulfed his body seeing this...

Jimin came and snapped his fingers around Vivaan making him to come out from staring at taehyung...

"What huh apologise"
Jimin said and vivaan said sorry but looking at taehyung...secretly which failed to notice...

Taehyung grabbed Jimin hand and went from there no glancing at Vivaan...

"Vikram I need Information about him...right now"

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Villain is here bubbas

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter...hope you are enjoying the journey till now...

Plz take care of yourself..

Love you

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○