○Chapter 6○

Tae reached the hospital...yes though he is a third year student but he is doing internship In this hospital...

Everyone around him really adore him and feeling so happy around him...Taehyung mostly take care of old patients and children....

Taehyung was playing with a child whose discharge day was today and he was feeling sad to leave his taetae angel...so to lift up his mood taehyung is playing with him...

Taehyung was so engrossed in playing but a knock interrupted his moment...he looked up and saw it was the senior doctor...Vijay....

Vijay who entered the room saw the most beautiful sight of Taehyung...his intern playing with a kid...he cant help but to have more crush on him..

"Taehyung actually there is an emergency...I currently got a surgery to perform...and there is a patient...can you please check on him...I will come as early as possible"

Taehyung nodded and patted the kid head who was in verge of sleeping after playing session....

Taehyung took his notepad and the patient file which Vijay handled him and went to the room to see the patient....

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The moment Taehyung entered the room his eyes went wide and hand automatically touched his heart area because of the shout of the patient

Jungkook who shouted immediately cursed himself when he saw his queen looking at him with wide and scared eyes..

"I..I am so sorry i thought it's my friend...I am sorry"
Jungkook immediately apologised and was about to stood up but a painful groan left his lips when he felt his injury stretched...

Taehyung immediately ran and kept his hand on Jungkook shoulder and made him sit on bed carefully saying

"Please dont stand up it will hurt you"

Now taehyung finally saw the person and he got again shocked because he is the same person who gave his anklet...

"Aap...yaha (you here)"

Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face...God is Indeed helping him a lot in uniting him with his queen....he immediately started to act like a very weak patient....

"Y..yes"
Jungkook said in a painful voice...looking at how taehyung eyes were looking at him with worried ness.....he want to see this care every day....

Taehyung opened the file to read the patient condition...those eyes were reaching the reports with so curiosity that made Jungkook to adore his love even more...

"You got stabbed....h...how...aap koi gunde ya galat insaan ho kya"
(You got stabbed...h...how..are you a bad person or gangster)

Taehyung asked Jungkook reading his name...age...and other things....