○Chapter 4○

"King according to the last location...the tracker is currently in House no 17, Street 20, Delicate Village"

Sam speak from the other line of call...Jungkook hmmed and spoke in his cold voice...

"I want the location anytime I want...so no apologies for excuses got it...and yes learn to say Queen instead of tracker from now on....got it"

"Yes King" immediate reply from Sam came and Jungkook hunged up the call..

He stare at the mirror and said with a smile on his face...

"From now onwards...your address will the royal palace in Rajasthan my Queen"

He chuckled to himself and went to his bed and sleep peacefully...

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"K..King we are now with Rathore King....he threaten us to transport drugs from our boats king....if we dont do he kill us King"
A normal boat worker said to Jungkook as they were in dock yard....

Jungkook came to realize that the drug supply is getting done through ships and boats thats why he is here....

"Hmmm dont worry my enemy is Rathores not you all...so dont beg...take a stand for yourself and remember King is with you"

Jungkook words encouraged people and they nodded....

Jungkook left the place with guards behind him....

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was in car and the driver was driving the car...the whole ride was complete silent...Hosoek was in Shillong doing the work according to the plan...

Jungkook was staring outside....this place is indeed so calm and so beautiful...so different from Rajasthan....

He was staring and his eyes caught the attention of the beautiful temple....