○Chapter 13○

Taehyung came inside the home and saw Yoongi was doing the work....he sighed and snatched the paper from Yoongi hand which made Yoongi to stare at taehyung with kitty eyes....trying his melt his Noor....

"Bhai...I told you no office work in home...but still"
Taehyung said taking the files and placing them inside the drawer....Yoongi pout and stood up from the chair and sat on dining table....

"Work....work...work...look you didnt even ate the dinner...."

Taehyung said looking at Yoongi with bombastic side eye who gulped and immediately hold his ear and said sorry...

Taehyung chuckled and put the dishes in plate for him and his brother....

.

.

.

Meera was feeling so furious because of her husband

Meera was feeling so furious because of her husband....she was dancing angrily but her steps were light because she know how to take care of her baby....

The music was making her feet to let out all the pain....her feet were feeling like she will fall very soon....she was feeling her head spinning but still she was dancing...

She was taking rounds...her anklets were producing an angry sound....she was feeling himself drowning in the beats of music that she didnt realized when her feet got twisted and she yelp kept her hands on her tummy to protect the baby...

Her eyes were closed in the fear of falling but she felt the hands of her husband engulfing her in a hug...

Vivaan stared at his wife worried face...he stared at her heavenly features......

Meera opened her eyes only to see those gray eyes staring at her with  a different unreadable emotions....

She immediately pulled herself from vivaan's hold and was about to leave from there...but vivaan hold her hand and grabbed her from behind....

"I know you are angry on me jaan....but trust me....each and every action has a reason....but some things are better if they are hidden"

Meera looked at him angrily and left from there.....

Vivaan Phone ringed and he smirked looking at the caller I'd....he picked up the call and said

"Its time for you to do the next step"

.

.

.