○Chapter 16○[Part Final]

One week spent like a beautiful shining moon

One week spent like a beautiful shining moon...with the beautiful moments of Taehyung and Jungkook...

Every day Jungkook used to come in Taehyung cabin and used to company him...and taehyung was liking each and every second he was spending with Jungkook....

Both are becoming so close to each other and Jungkook call Taehyung as "Tae" and Taehyung call Jungkook as "Kook"....♡

Though these two innocent birds were carefree of the world and falling in love with each other....but there was someone who was constantly following them and clicking there moments together and sending it to Yoongi....

Currently Yoongi was sitting in the garden with Jimin who was watching the pictures from the unknown number....

"Yoongi I think you should have a good talk with Jungkook...by the smile and picture it is clearly visible that he is a safe person for our taetae"

Yoongi looked at Jimin with disbelief and said

"How can you be so sure Jimin....for me each and every person near my Noor is not a safe guy unless I myself see him...and moreover Taehyung told me that Jungkook is a business man...you know very well Jimin that we middle class people cant trust those rich people....and for my noor safety I have to talk with Jungkook and even today taehyung went with him...what if he is not a good guy Jimin then..."

Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi shoulder and caressed it....

.

.

.

While taehyung was laying on his bed

While taehyung was laying on his bed...his eyes were closed and his cheeks were having a red hue of shyness....he turned and stared at the ceiling and smiled remembering today's encounter of him and Jungkook...

.

.

.

♡...Time skip to Taekook encounter...♡