○Chapter 5○

"Bhai I am going byeeeee"
Taehyung said wearing his sandals and was about to take his bag but saw how Yoongi hyung came with his tiffin box and an angry look...he facepalm himself as he remember why his brother is angry...

"Noor how many times I told you that dont say byee say I will come soon...its not good"
Yoongi muttered after handling the tiffin to Taehyung...

Taehyung nodded and hugged his brother saying sorry my bhai....and then he saw his wrist watch...almost time for his college...and he ran outside...

Sat on his scooty and vroom vroom to college...

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The Arabic music was making everyone to sway themselves on beat...rich creepy businessman were throwing money on the dancing girls....ladies were checking out some hot boys for a good night....that was the surrounding of a huge bar...located inside a medical shop...completely disgusting...

Everyone were wearing mask...enjoying the party..

Rathores were sitting in VIP section with a German dealers to complete the drug deal...

A figure entered inside the bar showing the entry guard to bodyguard who let him in...

His eyes were scanning the area...completely feeling disgusted by the moment he entered inside...His walk was screaming power and coolness...

"King the Rathores are in 3rd Floor VIP section"
The person who is none other our King , Jeon Jungkook who heard the voice of his best friend Hosoek from the airpod he was wearing...

Jungkook hmmed and started to walk in a way like he is enjoying the party...

He swiftly sat on the chair and scanned each and every girl and bang he got the person he want

He swiftly sat on the chair and scanned each and every girl and bang he got the person he want....Ruby...girlfriend of Rathore....

"Tsk tsk such a aged man and got young girlfriend.."
Jungkook said and started to walk in front of her and smoothly glided his veiny hands around her waist and took her to dance floor...