The Forgotten Trauma of Ieri Shoko.

I was there too, wasn't I?

Shoko, Satoru and Suguru were a trio in their high school years, they spent so much time together and nobody talks about how Shoko was there as well and witnessed the fall of Suguru Geto and the change in Satoru after Suguru' went on a killing rampage and became a curse user. 

Shoko mastered the jujutsu reversal technique, one that not many can do, her and Satoru being the only ones known to have used it in the anime. Such a rare and strong ability, and she still lost BOTH of her platonic soulmates. 

Her coping mechanisms were visibly different to Satoru and Suguru's, she can be seen smoking from a young age presumably either to cope with the stress or due to the influence of others with substance abuse, family for example. Satoru and Suguru's coping mechanisms were each other. 

We can see how Satoru and Shoko still talk in the present world of jujutsu but are nowhere near as close as they were in their high school days. They still stuck together, but now after ch238..

SPOILER

SPOILER

..She is now left alone. 

Shoko is seemingly nonchalant and even calls Geto stupid for becoming a curse user because nobody understands him, but she often is nostalgic of her high school days and smokes a cigarette or drinks to deal with it. 

In the scene where Suguru's execution was announced, she left the room before principal Yaga could say it. 

shes still hot though, just with added trauma