scenario 12

its midnight in tokyo and its snowing outside. 

you're stood on the balcony of your apartment, smoking a cigarette with your bra still on the floor and your hair tumbling loosely over your shoulders. your hickeys were visible from the night before, and you stood staring into the distance over the dimly lit city, now covered in a sheet of white, growing increasingly thicker with each fallen snowflake.

your mind begins to wander. you begin to think if you're really about to let this happen, the night parade of 100 demons was commencing later that same day, you were about to let it happen, without even trying to stop it.

is there really a reason behind this thing we call living? 

this thing that people seem to treasure so much. life. they call it a blessing, you call it a curse. there is no such thing of a world free from suffering, killing all non-shamans will only cause more. but at the same time you aren't afraid of death, nothing in your life is worth prolonging this suffering so you almost welcome it. 

as you continue to stare mindlessly into the distance you feel a pair of large hands creeping around your waist and a face nuzzling its way into the crook of your neck. you turn to see who it is and kiss them lightly on their temple as they coax you back inside and away from the cold. you return back to the bed after putting out your cigarette, the arms of the most conflicted curse user wrapping around you and holding you close. the smell of sex still lay prominent in the air, clothes still lay on the floor, your hair was still a mess and you still thought that this was wrong. 

he was wrong. 

but your arms betrayingly snake their way around him, pulling him closer and resting your head on his chest, ignoring the questions as to why you were out in the cold so late. you begin to drift off into sleep, as you lay in the arms of the worst curse user, a man with so much blood on his hands.

 yet still those same hands are holding you close to him and providing you with more warmth and comfort than anything else. 

'at least curse me a little bit at the end'

i hope someone gets my bsd references 🙏

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝑱𝑼𝑱𝑼𝑻𝑺𝑼 𝑲𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑺 🎉